Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Personally i have no intention of having sex with a 77 year old man. THAT is just gross.:eek:
    When you're ninety, he'll be the Young Stuff. ;)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I'm guessing there's been a little digital trickery here. Even if she's had a thigh-lift, the contour of her legs is more than a little age-defying. The real tip-off is her upper chest. Women who aren't overweight lose fat from their upper chest and have very prominent collar bones and often some ribs showing in their cleavage. This is a perfectly normal part of aging.
    If you think that's her body you are very confused .She's seventy seven and has led a rough life .Take a good look at her puffy lips and face .In this digital day and age they can even make a fat phumps like Poli or Wi Wi look good !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    If you think that's her body you are very confused .She's seventy seven and has led a rough life .Take a good look at her puffy lips and face .In this digital day and age they can even make a fat phumps like Poli or Wi Wi look good !
    Oh, I think it's a trick. Either her body has been digitally manipulated or her head has been shopped on to somebody else. I don't care, really. :D

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    I think people should care. AND should be aware of it. It's dishonest. And it only harms women.

It's the entertainment industry. It's all fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Oh, I think it's a trick. Either her body has been digitally manipulated or her head has been shopped on to somebody else. I don't care, really. :D

I agree.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Do you think older people don't? :)
    I think it should be against the law for them to allow anyone to find out that they do!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm in my fifties now, but when I get to that age, I fully intend to keep right at it. I've certainly known older people who do, and it's a lot more dependent on health than it is on sheer appearance.

great. now I'm not going to sleep tonight. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    and still despite all those advancements they have yet to come up with something to make the vast majority of your posts worth reading.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    I'd hit it so hard it would register on the Richter Scale.....

Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    and still despite all those advancements they have yet to come up with something to make the vast majority of your posts worth reading.
    You're still not quite past people reading you stories are you, I bet you still wear footsie pajamas!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg