Thread: President Obama quits smoking, he has not had a presidential puff in a year

1. #1 President Obama quits smoking, he has not had a presidential puff in a year 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar

President Obama has quit smoking cigarettes! The leader of the free world is smoke free. The President has kicked the smoking habit, Michele Obama proudly professed while discussing a new health campaign she is promoting. President Obama has not had a cigarette in about a year, Michele Obama reports.

President Obama’s smoking habit was doomed, as long as he had his two daughters to answer to. Michele Obama said that the President’s main reason for giving up cigarettes was so “he could look his two girls in the eyes and say he does not smoke,” according to USA Today.

Anyone that has ever tried to kick the smoking habit knows it is tough. It is so tough that many will still sneak a puff now and then out of eye shot of the ones they love, so as not to disappoint them . Hopefully this is not what the President is doing. Chances are he has kicked the smoking habit 100%. When he makes his mind up to do something, he does it. It wasn’t too long ago that he was a little know Senator that wanted to be President!

LINK

BTW, this is a very poorly written article. I only used it because the other ones I could find were all AP.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I'll say good for him. It's a bad habit, expensive, unhealthy, and doesn't even get you inebrieated, just settles the craving that it creates.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

now that is something I can finally applaud!

Indeed. And doing it as President had to have made it so much harder. That is definitely something worth applauding.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I have a hard time believing that he quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    I have a hard time believing that he quit.
    He was caught once this last year, I don't remember who reported it nor do I care.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Nice try! Just cause they said it don't mean its true!! As the sh$t deepens for him he will keep smoking and probably go back to the coke too!!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

A day is about a year depending on the scale you are using. Amirite?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Until it comes from Gibbs I won't believe it.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.