Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Tea Party Review magazine to debut 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

Billing itself as the "first national magazine for, by and about the Tea Party Movement" a new periodical called the Tea Party Review debuts this week at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C.

http://teapartyreview.com/
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post

Billing itself as the "first national magazine for, by and about the Tea Party Movement" a new periodical called the Tea Party Review debuts this week at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C.

http://teapartyreview.com/

This is a HISTORY BOOK - A fitting book for those who long for the past glory days when the US was leading the world, was led by WASP's, had a formidable military force, etc, etc. Alas the Hollywood days are long gone my children you must accept the new reality that because we did not act on the passge in Revelations that warned us "to beware the yellow-race" it has come to pass. China is now the undisputed economic and militray leader of the world. Heil Mao. Soon the Red Book will be in your schools and Mao's picture will adorn your walls.

Heil Mao.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    This is a HISTORY BOOK - A fitting book for those who long for the past glory days when the US was leading the world, was led by WASP's, had a formidable military force, etc, etc. Alas the Hollywood days are long gone my children you must accept the new reality that because we did not act on the passge in Revelations that warned us "to beware the yellow-race" it has come to pass. China is now the undisputed economic and militray leader of the world. Heil Mao. Soon the Red Book will be in your schools and Mao's picture will adorn your walls.

Heil Mao.
    You start that my children shit and I know an Englishman with a croquet mallet that would love to whack you, have you forgotten why you got the last time out?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Heil Mao.

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pukeon View Post
    Fixed for brevity.

Oh, and Pukeon, nobody here is your "child" so you can knock off the "my children" bullshit.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You start that my children shit and I know an Englishman with a croquet mallet that would love to whack you, have you forgotten why you got the last time out?
    My friend my friend but pray tell I use the terms 'my son', 'my children' on a regular basis out of habit from my days spent working as a Missionary. I will in future withhold these friendly salutations. If I have offended you I am sincerily sorrowful and offer my sincere apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Pukeon View Post
    Fixed for accuracy yet again.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

My friend my friend but pray tell I use the terms 'my son', 'my children' on a regular basis out of habit from my days spent working as a Missionary. I will in future withhold these friendly salutations. If I have offended you I am sincerily sorrowful and offer my sincere apology.
    Thank you much.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

OK, which one of you ordered an asshole from room service?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    OK, which one of you ordered an asshole from room service?
    guh what sort of hostels are you visiting where that's on the menu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.