1. #1 'UFO Phil' Wants to Put a Pyramid on Pikes Peak 
    'UFO Phil' Wants to Put a Pyramid on Pikes Peak
    Feb 8, 2011 3:01 PM

Lee Speigel Contributor

Phil Hill is a man with a dream -- a big dream. Maybe even an impossible dream. But this Don Quixote of the ET set is asking the U.S. government to allow him to build a giant pyramid on top of Pikes Peak in Colorado -- to be used by both humans and aliens.

Lots of questions spring to mind: Who exactly is this guy? Why does he want to do this? How does he plan to achieve this monumental vision? And is this a particularly slow day for UFO and extraterrestrial news?

Hill, a 39-year-old comedy songwriter and filmmaker from Colorado Springs, Colo., who also goes by the moniker "UFO Phil," claims to have been in touch with extraterrestrials since childhood, one in particular named Zaxon. Fine, I can already hear the jibes about how it sounds like a new laundry detergent.

Pyramid on Pikes Peak
    Courtesy Phil Hill

This rendering shows the result of UFO Phil's idea to build a pyramid atop Pikes Peak, presumably to generate enough energy to be used by the whole world.

Whether UFO Phil is a real or imagined personality, he's surprisingly entertaining, and through numerous radio appearances, videos, films and television news reports he's been getting his name out there to promote his offbeat ideas.

He composed the song "Listening to 'Coast to Coast,' " which is heard at the end of each Friday-night edition of the biggest overnight radio program in North America, "Coast to Coast AM With George Noory."

Hill is also the subject of a 2008 made-for-DVD movie called "UFO Phil: The Movie," which, according to his website, "follows the life of this reclusive songwriter."

Communication between Hill and the ETs is accomplished, he says, through one of several telepathy chips they implanted in his brain. I suppose that's easier than using Skype.

"I went to a physician about 10 years ago, and I realize this is kind of ridiculous, but I was trying to find proof, some kind of X-ray or something that I could show to some of the people who were skeptical. And the physician refused to X-ray me, got real quiet and stopped taking my calls," Hill told AOL News.
    Much more at the link. :D

AOL News

Much of why my property value is so stable is the view of Pikes Pike. I don't want an imbecile like this anywhere near me. Why can't Zaxon just abduct this idiot?:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Much of why my property value is so stable is the view of Pikes Pike. I don't want an imbecile like this anywhere near me. Why can't Zaxon just abduct this idiot?:mad:
    Oh, I dunno......the more I at look at Phil's idea, the more it grows on me. What's Pikes Peak good for now? Hypothermic tourists? Mountain goats and mountain sheep? Car rallies?

A little UFO action would liven things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Oh, I dunno......the more I at look at Phil's idea, the more it grows on me. What's Pikes Peak good for now? Hypothermic tourists? Mountain goats and mountain sheep? Car rallies?

A little UFO action would liven things up.
    I always knew there was something strange going on with you, don't forget to call home.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I always knew there was something strange going on with you, don't forget to call home.
    Colorado is crawling with UFO enthusiasts. I'm not one of them but I'd have a lot of company, if I was. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Colorado is crawling with UFO enthusiasts. I'm not one of them but I'd have a lot of company, if I was. ;)
    They have a restaurant there that I can't remember the name of that has a UFO theme and excellent food.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg