Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 All really strong second amendment supporters....... 
    I say really strong because I think second amendment supporters come in different colors. Anyway, I have some questions about how to keep guns out of the hands of those with a criminal history.

Do you favor waiting time to completely check out a person's background?

Do you favor registration so people know who owns a gun?

Do you favor background checks in general?

What methods of protection do you think the law should take that hasn't been mentioned above?

Fabulous Poster
    Shall not be infringed.

Ask Sonna from a strict gun control country if his nations laws stop criminals from getting guns.
    They are criminals, why would making it hard for them to buy a gun legally keep them from getting one?
    Recreational drugs are illegal do laws stop them from getting drugs, no. Laws only effect law abiding citizens.
    Their business is breaking laws, where is your logic?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Ask Sonna from a strict gun control country if his nations laws stop criminals from getting guns.
    They are criminals, why would making it hard for them to buy a gun legally keep them from getting one?
    Recreational drugs are illegal do laws stop them from getting drugs, no. Laws only effect law abiding citizens.
    All hat..no cattle !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is not the object (gun, knife, hatchet) that is the problem. It is the person using those weapons that is the problem. Only a liberal thinks otherwise. Law abiding citizens and guns mix whereas criminals and guns don't mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Shall not be infringed.
    Thank you for answering the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    It is not the object (gun, knife, hatchet) that is the problem. It is the person using those weapons that is the problem. Only a liberal thinks otherwise. Law abiding citizens and guns mix whereas criminals and guns don't mix.
    What measures do you support for ensuring that only law abiding citizens can buy a gun?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Thank you for answering the questions.

What measures do you support for ensuring that only law abiding citizens can buy a gun?
    I am for the repeal of gun laws which infringe on the rights of law abiding citizens to buy guns such as the ban in DC, Chicago and other parts of the country. Do you honestly think that any law will prevent a criminal from buying a gun?????? BTW, criminals do not buy guns from their local gun dealer. They either steal them or buy them used from another individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Shall not be infringed.
    I'd say that about covers it.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Do you favor waiting time to completely check out a person's background?
    No.

Do you favor registration so people know who owns a gun?
    No.

Do you favor background checks in general?
    No.

What methods of protection do you think the law should take that hasn't been mentioned above?
    None.

A previous poster said:

Shall not be infringed.
    I totally agree.

Jerry

Well, I wouldn't call myself a second amendment supporter, but to answer the questions:

No.
    No.
    No.
    None or rather, repeal any law that makes it more difficult for someone to defend themselves from anyone attempting to harm them
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan