Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Bobbolink is sick, thoughts and prayers her way please... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    maryf (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-17-11 06:55 AM
    Original message Bobbolink is sick, thoughts and prayers her way please...

Edited on Thu Feb-17-11 07:03 AM by maryf
    I received a message from her yesterday that she's been very sick in her car for three days. I replied and emailed and haven't heard back. I am very, very worried! Send her your best via this. Thanks!!

on edit, I have to leave for work and can't check back until later this afternoon. Keep this alive as a get well card, please!!!
    :(;):D

LINK to DUmmy thread

A Homeless person living in her car, working on "projects", and has high speed internet...
    Last edited by ralph wiggum; 02-17-2011 at 09:23 AM.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I hope she doesn't die, who would take her place for the prime source of babble and idiocy?

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    :(;):D

A Homeless person living in her car, working on "projects", and has high speed internet...

She could have been arrested as a vagrant or something. If she has no real world relationships, it's possible that no one knows she's in jail or a psych hospital or something.

I have a friend who is poor and uses the internet for free at the public library. Teenagers do, too, so they can facebook under assumed identities without their parents knowing about it.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Not enough gas in the Buick to keep her warm, huh?
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    And where's the link SR!!!!!!!!11111eleventy!!111 :mad:

:p :p
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Sorry, I have no sympathy for those I consider the enemy of my country and my way of life, which every DUmbass is.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I looked at all the posts at the link. There were a couple of people who volunteered to look around for her in Colorado, where she lives. Then there was one that said:

"I hope she doesn't become a health care statistic".

Wow, that's compassionate. Let's inject politics into the sad situation of a missing and sick friend.

I'll pray that the Salvation Army finds her. They will get her medical treatment, food and shelter. They'll even get her into treatment for mental health or substance abuse issues, or for "dual diagnosis" to cover the area in which the two issues converge. If she needs that type of treatment, that is. I assume she's living in her car for one or both of those reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I looked at all the posts at the link. There were a couple of people who volunteered to look around for her in Colorado, where she lives. Then there was one that said:

"I hope she doesn't become a health care statistic".

Wow, that's compassionate. Let's inject politics into the sad situation of a missing and sick friend.

I'll pray that the Salvation Army finds her. They will get her medical treatment, food and shelter. They'll even get her into treatment for mental health or substance abuse issues, or for "dual diagnosis" to cover the area in which the two issues converge. If she needs that type of treatment, that is. I assume she's living in her car for one or both of those reasons.
    I couldn't care less if they find a bobbo-sicle, she's had many chnces to get shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Sorry, I have no sympathy for those I consider the enemy of my country and my way of life, which every DUmbass is.
    Zathras owns
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Zathras owns
    Do you know where the missing Link is?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg