Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Rape is never "okay" regardless of the godless or demonic culture in which it occurs.

High level stupidity is also never "okay" just because a high profile blonde woman does it.
    Exactly.

You couldn't make me go back to Egypt if I were her.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Exactly.

You couldn't make me go back to Egypt if I were her.

~QC
    I'm sure she will be back in the fray shortly as her colleagues trumpet her "brave" return to the trenches.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I'm sure she will be back in the fray shortly as her colleagues trumpet her "brave" return to the trenches.
    It's like the old saying... "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    1:Perhaps you're not 'Rapeable 'material ?

Is there a definition of "rapeable material"? Because I have a friend who works for the Detroit Police as a rape counselor and I'm sure she would find that a useful tool when counseling victims, so they can learn how not to be rapeable material and thus be safe in the world. It might come in handy for some of my colleagues in CPS, too. That pajama-clad 5 year old was just too rapeable for her father to resist, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Is there a definition of "rapeable material"? Because I have a friend who works for the Detroit Police as a rape counselor and I'm sure she would find that a useful tool when counseling victims, so they can learn how not to be rapeable material and thus be safe in the world. It might come in handy for some of my colleagues in CPS, too. That pajama-clad 5 year old was just too rapeable for her father to resist, after all.
    You keep wanting to compare rape in the united states to rape of an infidel woman in a middle eastern Islamic country, it doesn't work.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    It's like the old saying... "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

~QC
    "Rape me once, shame on you. Rape me twice, shame on me"

It would be kinda funny if it weren't so insane.

Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    "Rape me once, shame on you. Rape me twice, shame on me"

It would be kinda funny if it weren't so insane.
    Another complete moron not taking into consideration where this occurred. Go wash the drool off your shirt idiot!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I think the networks started to believe the myth they were creating when this situation began to unfurl. They were riffing on the illusion that these were all peaceful protestors, and how great it was that a revolution was conducted without guns, and with little bloodshed. Pretty soon they acted as if these gatherings were the same as when the Berlin Wall came down. That this was just an euphoric crowd celebrating joyously and hugging each other. The media seems adept at spinning stories to get the most viewer interest. In this case, I think they started to really believe their spin, and let their guard down.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    I think the networks started to believe the myth they were creating when this situation began to unfurl. They were riffing on the illusion that these were all peaceful protestors, and how great it was that a revolution was conducted without guns, and with little bloodshed. Pretty soon they acted as if these gatherings were the same as when the Berlin Wall came down. That this was just an euphoric crowd celebrating joyously and hugging each other. The media seems adept at spinning stories to get the most viewer interest. In this case, I think they started to really believe their spin, and let their guard down.
    Maybe that explains her waiting at a mosque just as the reved up crowd of mad Islamists fresh from their Friday's 'Hate America' pep talks burst out .