Thread: Glenn Beck Urges Google Boycott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm an IT guy, systems architect and programmer so I can't avoid google. Besides their technology is done right, open and it's just plain great! I can't avoid google, I have a G2, google handles my voicemails, emails, calendar, contacts, everything!

I think in this particular perverse marriage of Google and Big Government people are looking at it from the side. If Google wants to be a douchey libtard company so be it, but the solution isn't to try and make Google change, it's not the people's company so voters have no say in how it's run. The solution is to make government change, because that's how it's supposed to work. We need a government that wouldn't ask Google to spy on it's citizens. So long as people are going to continue to do things like vote for people who continuously rubber stamp the PATRIOT ACT, the paranoiac behavior of Big Government will remain.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I'm an IT guy, systems architect and programmer so I can't avoid google. Besides their technology is done right, open and it's just plain great! I can't avoid google, I have a G2, google handles my voicemails, emails, calendar, contacts, everything!

I think in this particular perverse marriage of Google and Big Government people are looking at it from the side. If Google wants to be a douchey libtard company so be it, but the solution isn't to try and make Google change, it's not the people's company so voters have no say in how it's run. The solution is to make government change, because that's how it's supposed to work. We need a government that wouldn't ask Google to spy on it's citizens. So long as people are going to continue to do things like vote for people who continuously rubber stamp the PATRIOT ACT, the paranoiac behavior of Big Government will remain.
    The quote was taken out of context, he said he would avoid using them when possible but that he would still have to use them. NBC has trouble with context.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The quote was taken out of context, he said he would avoid using them when possible but that he would still have to use them. NBC has trouble with context.
    which is nothing new for MSM