Thread: Price of Silver is Booming

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    But the Buffalo is such a dynamic looking coin. I'm afraid I'm not too keen an eye on whether it would ever be a rusty problem. May stick with the Eagles then.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    But the Buffalo is such a dynamic looking coin. I'm afraid I'm not too keen an eye on whether it would ever be a rusty problem. May stick with the Eagles then.
    Even if you don't buy it, ask to hold one of these in your hand if they have one... That sucker is 1.205 oz of gold and is really impressive to feel its density and weight in your hand. The Mexican 50 peso is one of my favourites. It's just a big ass piece of gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I have just one and it is a beautiful coin. Don't want to discourage you from getting one or two. I can see the rust spot on mine without my glasses, and it came like that directly from the mint.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 08-13-2011 at 09:58 PM.