1. #1 It is interesting (but not surprising) that 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=439x454958

It is interesting (but not surprising) that the members on DU suport what is happening in madison but does anybody remember the comments that were posted when the Tea party demostrations were going on.

I would love to ask one of these "people" how is the madison protest different then the tea party protest.

this is an example of one comment:

]
    It is, instead, evidence of our system of government at work. The protesters in Madison and elsewhere are simply exercising their First Amendment rights, as guaranteed by our Constitution. They are assembling peaceably and speaking clearly. They're not facing an army or even police trying to end their protest.

Their voices are being heard clearly by the people in their state and beyond. They may continue to do as they are doing freely.

A revolution is something else. This is not a revolution.

I fully support their goals, and encourage them to continue to make their voices heard. It is their right.
    [/HTML]

Now personally i do support the people's right to protest in Madison, i also beleive it is a made-up organizaed protest by our wonderful community organizaer in chief and the union thugs. but i also suported the tea party ( i agree 100 % with the tea party by the way and zero % with the protestors in madison)

That's because when it further's their cause, it's freedom of speech. When it goes against their ideology, it should be suppressed. They are hypocrites of the highest degree. Frankly, IMO, they can protest all they want as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone. See, there is a clause in the 1st amendment that they never seem to remember. They always remember the freedom of speech part but they never seem to remember the 'right to PEACEABLY assemble' part. Closing the schools and shutting down state services is not being peaceful.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    yeah, they have a right to protest. when they are off work and not on the peoples dime. Libs only obey the rules that they like. Fire them all

I wonder how they would have felt if Republican Congressmen had high-tailed it out of dodge when the health care vote was taken. Leaving because they knew they didn't have the votes to defeat it.