1. #1 Polls in Wisconsin Seem to Suggest Walker Is Losing the Argument 
    Oh, this is rich!! LOL LOL LOL
    Bumblebee (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Feb-19-11 07:56 PM
    Original message
    Polls in Wisconsin Seem to Suggest Walker Is Losing the Argument

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/loca...cc4c002e0.html

Speaking from self-imposed exile in Chicago, state Sen. Jon Erpenbach told the Wisconsin State Journal that he and fellow Democrats are "winning the public debate" in opposing Gov. Scott Walker's budget repair bill.

It figures that he would say that, but is he right?

A highly unscientific perusal of stories and online polls suggests he might be.
    Liberal media.....online polls that liberals go to and vote on because they need a little "DU love" and the like..........and that SUGGESTS that Walker is losing the argument? LOL
    EFerrari Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Feb-19-11 08:01 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. Walker incited an uprising. Of course he's losing the argument.
    And if (hopefully WHEN) they lose they will be SHOCKED!! Just like the last election that they were going to win in a landslide.

I've heard it quoted that 70% of the people in Wisconsin polled said that they supported Walker...but I don't know where this comes from or if it is true. Does anyone know?

The link appears to take a neutral stance and does give the drawbacks of those that they quote, but I don't think you can say that Walker is losing, based on these.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Thanks, but that is the same one that they referenced in that article. I don't think that is what the 70% was referencing, but maybe it was from an earlier point in the poll?