It feels like Spring on the Mountain. I know it won't last but will enjoy it while it is here.

Today is the day for the Daytona 500. I'm not a NASCAR fan but I always watch this race because it is such a big deal and they do it up right down there. (This is the tenth running of the Daytona 500 since Dale Earnhardt was killed at the race ten years ago.)

I shouldn't say I'm not a NASCAR fan because I do keep track of the season and who is doing well, but I can't really sit and watch races every Sunday the way I can watch football.

A couple of weeks ago they ran the Rolex Series 24 Hours at Daytona. I watched a bit of that and found it interesting. It is set up as a road course and is an endurance race where they run for 24 hours.

They also run some motorcycle races at Daytona later in the year (maybe bike week). I really enjoy watching the motorcycles and think (know) that the riders are completely insane.

And, yes. I watch bicycle racing. And,yes, I watch the Tour de France. And, yes, that is a bicycle race. In France. :D

TOTD: Do you enjoy racing?