Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The photo of the doctor writing notes is on facebook now; with her address attached. 
    LOL. Liberal doctors stand on street corners by the Madison capital and advertise and hand out notes stating that the person was ill, and was seen by the doctor in order to have an "excuse" for being out of work, and DUers think it is "terrible" that the doctors name is posted on facebook (and I suppose they'd think anywhere else on the web as well).

link

RadiationTherapy Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Feb-19-11 08:52 PM
    Original message
    The photo of the doctor writing notes is on facebook now; with her address attached.

I talked my conservative friend into taking it down, but he had shared this photo and the person he shared it from put her name and address in the caption.
    AleksS (41 posts) Sat Feb-19-11 08:56 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. What a jerk. (The conservative not the doctor).

Edited on Sat Feb-19-11 08:56 PM by AleksS
    What a jerk. (The conservative not the doctor). I thought that was super cool of the doctors (there were several) at the rally. Posting folks personal addresses and info is just reprehensible though. Bullies. And they have the gall to call the union folks "thugs." The only, ONLY thuggish behavior I saw at the capitol came from the right wingers.
    The doctor is breaking the law. There is nothing reprehensible about posting his/her name. It's a fact.
    Drale (1000+ posts) Sat Feb-19-11 08:57 PM
    2. asshole

The person who posted the screws needs to be arrest for.trying to insure violence
    somone (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Feb-19-11 08:59 PM
    3. Evil fuck

There is nothing wrong with a doctor seeing people in a public square instead of in the office.
    With no exam? It's unethical if not illegal. Frankly my question for the doctor would be that all doctors have to document medical appointments, and writing an excuse note for a patient is a medical appointment whether it is in the office or on the street corner. When the medical board of your office/clinic/hospital and your licensing board comes looking for those notes you are going to be able to provide those, right?
    LoZoccolo Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Feb-19-11 09:12 PM
    6. People who benefit from licensure with a code of ethics should be prepared to

take responsibility for breaking it.
    ONE sane person regarding this issue.........that's it, one.
    EC Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Feb-19-11 09:17 PM
    7. It's turned out to be a Brietbart setup is the word out

now. I don't even know if she was a real doctor.
    Right. Whenever liberals get caught breaking the law or in bad behavior it's always a conservative "set up". And the rest of the leftwingers mimic the lie.
    Lost-in-FL Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Donate to DU! Sat Feb-19-11 09:28 PM
    Response to Reply #7
    8. I can believe that.

I thought that was very strange to have a doctor there doing this and reported so innocently instead of talking about the real reasons behind the union protest. I don't know to explain this but it just doesn't match in my brain.
    Lost-in-FL Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Donate to DU! Sat Feb-19-11 09:42 PM
    Response to Reply #9
    12. How can these people be so cruel.

That is horrible IMO. I hope people can discern the truth but I do not think they will. This is heartbreaking.
    The truth is Milwaukee or Madison SAID that they would expect that teachers that were ill would bring in a doctors note and they would deal with the rest of them for refusing to come into work. So they got doctors (by solicitation or by sympathy) to give teachers note so they wouldn't get in trouble.
    MadMaddie (1000+ posts) Sat Feb-19-11 09:52 PM
    13. By posting someones address there is the undertone of

a threat. What is the expected outcome of posting someone's address? Is the expectation that someone will go there and threaten the individual? The Pro-life movement has made this into a terroristic activity. Folks this is terrorism and lets stop suger coating it.
    Undertone of a threat? No.....it's just a whistle blower......and you guys support whistle blowers.
    butterfly77 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Feb-19-11 10:09 PM
    14. Geraldo on now..

claiming because the doctor wrote the notes that will bring the movement down. Asshole!
    I''m not sure about that....simply the facts should, but if not that then this should.

Oh I hate you Carol.....

Hate with a deep and burning desire of .....

HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY THREAD :eek:

Good thing I checked before DUping;)

DAMMIT:D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Oh I hate you Carol.....

Good thing I checked before DUping;)

DAMMIT:D
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Oh I hate you Carol.....

Oh, my....I thought, "what did I do?"

And then I saw..

:D:p

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    Oh, my....I thought, "what did I do?"

And then I saw..

:D:p
    Keep it up! Your commentary is so much better than mine :D
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Yes?:eek::p
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Hey DUmmies what's the big deal?

You idiots have done the exact same thing to me (posted my real name address and email) why are you in such an uproar?

Oh...wait...nevermind
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    someone needs to get their license revoked and anyone that tries to use her excuse should be fired on the spot

One of the commentors on the Daily Caller has the addresses and numbers of many of the Dr.'s who are giving out these fraudulent notes and scripts.

They can be found... and ain't nothing the DU can do about it.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Hey DUmmies what's the big deal?

You idiots have done the exact same thing to me (posted my real name address and email) why are you in such an uproar?

Oh...wait...nevermind
    When did they do that to you? That's vile.
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    One of the commentors on the Daily Caller has the addresses and numbers of many of the Dr.'s who are giving out these fraudulent notes and scripts.

They can be found... and ain't nothing the DU can do about it.

~QC
    Hmmmm... Doesn't the same state government that they are trying to scam with fake letters also license and regulate medical practitioners? Oh, this is a great opportunity for a governor with a set of iron balls...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!