1. #1 I say that we ask for the Governor of Wisconsin to step down... 
    Cue up relativism and delusions and you have a select group of DUers......with Kentuck leading the pack.

link

kentuck Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-21-11 04:03 PM
    Original message
    I say that we ask for the Governor of Wisconsin to step down...

Just like Gray Davis did when Arnold Schwartzenegger took over.

He has divided the state in a very unhealthy way and this cannot continue. He should resign immediately. We ask that the Republican leadership give him immediate notice.

America is better than this.
    BadgerKid Donating Member (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-21-11 04:18 PM
    Response to Original message
    2. And if he doesn't? Then

I'd like for Wisconsinites to follow through on recalling the eligible GOP senators.
    chaska (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-21-11 05:05 PM
    3. That's a very good point. Any gov who would make a proposal...

so anathema to so many of his state's people, regardless of whether they be the majority or not, hasn't the good judgement to govern and should be removed.
    Just another liberal whining and throwing a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way.

There are very few responses. I think most know what a joke the OP is.

Whoa!

I think I got a contact buzz just reading that drivel...:eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    they try and recall the GOP Senators they'll get their asses ROLFSTOMPED hard

The Gov is doing exactly what he said he was going to do. He was elected to do exactly what he said he would do. Now we see DUmmioes trying to trump the will of the people by suggesting that their governor step down because he had the gall to do his job.

Stupid like this should be fatal.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I say that we ask for the President of the United States to step down.

After all, he has divided the country in a very unhealthy way and cannot continue. He should resign immediately. We ask that the Democratic leadership give him immediate notice.

Any president who would make a proposal so anathema to so many of his country's people, such as socializing medicine, particularly when they are in the strong majority, hasn't the good judgement to govern and should be removed.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

When Sarah Palin stepped down the DUmmies called her a quitter. More DUble standards at The DUmp.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    When Sarah Palin stepped down the DUmmies called her a quitter. More DUble standards at The DUmp.
    DUble standards at the DUmp? No way!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I say that we ask for the President of the United States to step down.

After all, he has divided the country in a very unhealthy way and cannot continue. He should resign immediately. We ask that the Democratic leadership give him immediate notice.

Any president who would make a proposal so anathema to so many of his country's people, such as socializing medicine, particularly when they are in the strong majority, hasn't the good judgement to govern and should be removed.
    Adam, tsk, tsk. You do realize that a DIMoRAT can be anything, say anything, and do anything? Only Conservatives have rules. DIMS get a free pass from their constituents and their puppet press.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

This DUmmie is delusional. Davis didn't step down. He was voted out in a recall election after he busted the budget, rationed electricity (resulting in roving blackouts, including the one that led me to meet my wife) and endorsed a whole slew of unpopular initiatives that just infuriated the electorate. Of course, it's only a few years later and they've just put Jerry Brown back in the governor's mansion, which demonstrates that Californians have a truly dark sense of humor.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

chaska (1000+ posts) Mon Feb-21-11 05:05 PM
    3. That's a very good point. Any gov who would make a proposal...

so anathema to so many of his state's people, regardless of whether they be the majority or not, hasn't the good judgement to govern and should be removed.
    A lot of people thought the same thing about Doyle and his stupid proposed cow-speed rail line between Madison and Milwaukee. My guess is you were not concerned with a proposal so anathema to so many back then.