Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Decomposing body of man found in Walmart parking lot was ignored by shoppers for days 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A man whose body was found in a car outside a Walmart parking was suspected to have been decomposing for days before authorities were contacted.

70-year-old Luis Ramirezís body was discovered in a car late yesterday morning in Orlando, Florida after police responded to reports of a man slumped over in a grey Chrysler van.....Several shoppers said that they walked past the car where Ramirez was thought to have been living for several weeks - just feet from the entrance to the store in the south east Orlando shopping plaza.

Many who crowded around the scene as he was removed from the van yesterday now fear that as they noticed Ramirez while entering and exiting the store over the past weeks they were slowly watching him starve to death.....'I see him ducking down and he's got his like clothes hung up inside the van, he should go to a shelter or hospital or something,' shopper Lamont Bagley told CF News 13 in Orlando.

According to a report filed by the Orlando police, Ramirezís body was found in a state of decomposition. It appeared that he had been dead for approximately 48 hours before his body was found....The Orange County medical examiner who responded yesterday also concluded that Ramirezís death was from natural causes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pers-days.html

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    that's a heck of a way to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    that's a heck of a way to die.
    He needed access to the men's room !

I hope Wal-Mart kicks ass all through the ranks of their store managers and lot people. There was a really problem with their own staff here. While Wal-Mart allows RV people to overnight in their lots, an unmoving car should have been checked after 8 or 10 hours. :mad:

Fabulous Poster
    How many people were surprised that this was Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And warm too, I wouldn't have wanted to be near that car when they opened the door and moved him.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    And warm too, I wouldn't have wanted to be near that car when they opened the door and moved him.
    Well that's what my friend Cruella just asked, "Why didn't someone smell it?" My response was that this is Florida. When you smell something awful, it usually means that someone is watering the lawn with reclaimed water.

Well that's what my friend Cruella just asked, "Why didn't someone smell it?" My response was that this is Florida. When you smell something awful, it usually means that someone is watering the lawn with reclaimed water.
    I would also think in about three days he would have bloated to double size and than the maggots would go nuts, especially in a hot damp climate inside a car.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I would also think in about three days he would have bloated to double size and than the maggots would go nuts, especially in a hot damp climate inside a car.
    Are you looking for some you_tube to gross you out. ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeuQf...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8uYE...eature=related

Banned
    About as many as your dumb ass lives there.