1. #1 Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' 
    Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Amazing. :eek:

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'

Attorney General Eric Holder finally got fed up Tuesday with claims that the Justice Department went easy in a voting rights case against members of the New Black Panther Party because they are African American.

Holder's frustration over the criticism became evident during a House Appropriations subcommittee hearing as Rep. John Culberson (R-Texas) accused the Justice Department of failing to cooperate with a Civil Rights Commission investigation into the handling of the 2008 incident in which Black Panthers in intimidating outfits and wielding a club stood outside a polling place in Philadelphia.

The Attorney General seemed to take personal offense at a comment Culberson read in which former Democratic activist Bartle Bull called the incident the most serious act of voter intimidation he had witnessed in his career.

"Think about that," Holder said. "When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

~SNIP~

In a series of questions and comments earlier in the hearing, Culberson insisted that race had infected the decision-making process. "There’s clearly evidence, overwhelming evidence, that your Department of Justice refuses to protect the rights of anybody other than African Americans to vote," the Texas Republican said. "There's a pattern of a double standard here."

“I would disagree very vehemently with the notion that there’s overwhelming evidence that that is in fact true,” Holder replied. “This Department of Justice does not enforce the law in a race-conscious way.”
    Now that last line is hilarious!

MORE

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonialMarine0431 View Post
    Amazing. :eek:

Now that last line is hilarious!

MORE

They're convinced at the D.O.J that the civil right act is only for blacks.They refuse to prosecute any black on white crime.

Their political appointed 'czar' has told all of the attorneys in the civil rights office at justice not to bring any cases forward against blacks.The reasoning being that blacks suffered in the past and now it's the whites turn !
    The whole civil rights section at the D.O.J is populated with anti white racists !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y8V0-f14v4

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...-division.html

DOJ’s Civil Rights Division, Which Did Not Prosecute New Black Panthers, Is ‘Conscience’ of Nation - Holder
    this guy Perez is head of the civil rights section and has an interesting biography.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSf3eZzqG2c

As I keep saying, for liberal blacks, it's color first, everything else is a distant second.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    As I keep saying, for liberal blacks, it's color first, everything else is a distant second.
    It's not just for liberal Blacks. It's for liberals in general. There's a reason why there's a phrase called "social justice." It's nothing but a fancy way of white liberals soothing their guilt over being white.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.