Thread: Gingrich

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    :eek:
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    :D:p

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    If Gingrich is our best bet, then we are totally screwed.
    He is, to use the words of Mike Church, a decepticon hack.
    I would rather see the party nominate a true conservative (although with the names being bandied about I am not sure who that would be) and lose on conviction than run a Gingrich or Romney and win on conservative fraud.
    What he said.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

While I believe Newt would be 10x better than Obummer, I dont' think he's our guy. We need a fresh face to represent us in 012. I don't know who it will be, but I like Pawlenty and although he's a new senator, I would love for it to be a Pawlenty/Rubio ticket. It's a win/win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    What he said.
    Save up your nickels and dimes cause Palin is going to run and beat the pants off of Obummer.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Save up your nickels and dimes cause Palin is going to run and beat the pants off of Obummer.
    Rub a lamp. :p
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    There are some big guns out there like Thune, Daniels, Bush, and Perry to name a few. They are waiting for 2016, in my opinion (I realize that is subject to change). I believe they see the electoral math. If you see them get into the race, I think that is an indication that Obama is vulnerable. If they sit out, the Republicans will be offering up a sacrificial lamb so it might as well be from the so-called tea party wing of the Republican Party.

It could backfire, though. A couple years before the 1992 campaign, Bush looked like he was untouchable and it was supposed to be a big Democratic fail so all we really got was Tsongas and Clinton. The big guns of the time sat out.

I don't blame Newt for taking a shot if no one else will step up to the plate.
    What is this? Do you know big words or are you merely fluent in play ground jargon? If you want to say it like an adult, try: "The alleged Tea Party wing of the Republican Party."
    the so-called tea party wing of the Republican Party.
    Is there a wing of the Republican Party of Tea Party members or not? If so, then recognize it like a man.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    What is this? Do you know big words or are you merely fluent in play ground jargon? If you want to say it like an adult, try: "The alleged Tea Party wing of the Republican Party."

Is there a wing of the Republican Party of Tea Party members or not? If so, then recognize it like a man.
    refer to post #15. whiny little liberals can't own up to anything like a man...it's not in their DNA

Banned
    I already have and the outcome is a certainty.

And by lamp, you mean...?:eek:
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    and you're predictions are so very trustworthy.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.