1. #1 Wisconsin Cops Refuse Orders, Join Protests 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Wisconsin Cops Refuse Orders, Join Protests

by Alex Newman 01 Mar 2011

… Wisconsin Professional Police Association boss Jim Palmer in a statement. “That is why we have stood with our fellow employees each day and why we will be sleeping among them tonight.”

Sources inside the Capitol have reported mountains of trash, shouting, banging on drums, intimidation, and even protestors banging on legislators’ doors and windows. Vandalism has also been a problem, with some use of profanity as well. The words “F*** Walker” can even be seen in a Capitol-building bathroom…

…“The cleaning crew informed me that they had to remove condoms recently from the restrooms.”

…violent rhetoric, have been taped all over the walls inside the recently renovated Capitol.

And the building has also reportedly developed quite a “stench,”…

According to news reports, police have also announced that they would not arrest or even forcibly remove protestors from the building…..Wisconsin Capitol Police Chief Charles Tubbs told… ”

A communist propaganda outlet called the Red Ant Liberation Army quoted one of its “allies” inside the Capitol as events with the police unfolded….

… ‘We have been ordered by the legislature to kick you all out at 4:00 today. But we know what’s right from wrong. We will not be kicking anyone out, in fact, we will be sleeping here with you!’…

Brian Austin, a Madison police officer and executive board member of the union, spoke with the Chicago Tribune about his decision to join the protestors….

Out-of-state police-union bosses have also expressed solidarity with government-employee protestors…

(article & video of police on bullhorn)

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index....-join-protests

----------------

Red Ant Liberation Army leader explains in an Obama dialect ( as in struggling using great pauses between words like a robot) of his dismissal future. Do to financial reasons he will have to look for a job.

Approx 4 minutes into video after saluting his “comrades” he plays their RALA communist athem, with photos of communists from the Black Panthers to Castro, Asian, & Middle-Eastern countries.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedAntLiberationArmy
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

They should be fired for putting their union loyalties a head of their job responsibilities.

I guess they forgot this part of their oath:

"...That I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the state of Wisconsin..."

Any cop who refuses to do their job should be immediately relieved of duty. Truth be told, I hope Walker lays off 10,000 workers.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    "...That I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the state of Wisconsin..."
    In this case, the US Constitution and state of Wisconsin are not holding up their end of the bargain. Before you try and argue otherwise, I'd like to point to the fact that a bunch of cops just said "fuck it, this is horseshit" and disobeyed orders. Cops dont do that publicly unless they have a damn good reason.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    In this case, the US Constitution and state of Wisconsin are not holding up their end of the bargain. Before you try and argue otherwise, I'd like to point to the fact that a bunch of cops just said "fuck it, this is horseshit" and disobeyed orders. Cops dont do that publicly unless they have a damn good reason.
    WTF are you doing back?

It's their job, there are plenty of guys out there that would gladly take their jobs and do 10x more effectively than they are now.

In this case, the US Constitution and state of Wisconsin are not holding up their end of the bargain.
    Really? Is there a constitutional right to manipulate elections with mandatory dues, subvert the political process to secure benefits that the vast majority of people don't get and then leave your job and lie to your employers in order to protest?

You don't find it at all suspicious that the only source for this is a communist news outlet?

A communist propaganda outlet called the Red Ant Liberation Army quoted one of its “allies” inside the Capitol as events with the police unfolded….

… ‘We have been ordered by the legislature to kick you all out at 4:00 today. But we know what’s right from wrong. We will not be kicking anyone out, in fact, we will be sleeping here with you!’…….

Before you try and argue otherwise, I'd like to point to the fact that a bunch of cops just said "fuck it, this is horseshit" and disobeyed orders. Cops dont do that publicly unless they have a damn good reason.
    The reason that one cop joined in is in the article:

Brian Austin, a Madison police officer and executive board member of the union, spoke with the Chicago Tribune about his decision to join the protestors….
    He's a union hack first, and protecting the public takes a distant second place to that.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

This coming from someone who has no fucking clue. The 1st Amendment gives us the right to peaceably assemble. Defacing the capitol is not peaceful no matter how you try to spin it. Also, you do not disobey orders. My code of conduct says that I will obey all lawful orders. All. I can't pick and choose and I can't simply disobey orders at my whim. I decided to do things my own way on a post I was working and because of that(and is stated in my post ORDERS), it cost me 6 weeks suspension time. Simply put, I decided to "disobey" an order and it cost me...dearly. So, when you take the oath when becoming a police officer, there isn't a clause that says "I will protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the state of Wisconsin...unless it clashes with my political beliefs". Hence, these officers should be severely reprimanded. And this is from the Wisconsin Constitution(http://legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/wisconst.pdf):
    Right to assemble and petition. SECTION 4. The right of
    the people peaceably to assemble, to consult for the common
    good, and to petition the government, or any department thereof,
    shall never be abridged.
    So, again, what these union goons are doing isn't peaceful at all. So, when given a lawful order, the police do not have the luxury of refusing that order and I hope they get their asses handed to them for it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by FBIGuy View Post
    They should be fired for putting their union loyalties a head of their job responsibilities.
    Every last one of them who is a government employee should be fired and jailed and every union that has participated should be disbanded and outlawed.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.