Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Soldier Held in WikiLeaks Case Faces 22 More Charges, Including Aiding Enemy 
    Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots

Welcome to Death Row Mr. Manning.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I hope so.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    They ought to leave a little vial of plan B in the room of someone facing these kinds of charges. I know that some people think that's letting people off easy, but I see it more traditionally, ie that it's offering an honorable way out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    They ought to leave a little vial of plan B in the room of someone facing these kinds of charges. I know that some people think that's letting people off easy, but I see it more traditionally, ie that it's offering an honorable way out.
    I am more inclined to put him a 6'x6' contained concrete box with twenty 5 to 10 pound rats with 2 slices of bread and a cup of water a day.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I am more inclined to put him a 6'x6' contained concrete box with twenty 5 to 10 pound rats with 2 slices of bread and a cup of water a day.
    Is it truly the fear of punishment which keeps people from committing such a crime?

I really cannot put into words why I would not do what this man did. To call it a matter of honor seems kind of egotistical to me, but perhaps not.

Was he insane? Did he expect to get away with this? Is this the natural byproduct of a popular culture in which many young people think of themselves as residents of a country rather than a citizens and inheritors? I think this is intertwined with the reason so many young people support illegal aliens and open borders. They don't get it and aren't being taught it.

Is it truly the fear of punishment which keeps people from committing such a crime?

I really cannot put into words why I would not do what this man did. To call it a matter of honor seems kind of egotistical to me, but perhaps not.

Was he insane? Did he expect to get away with this? Is this the natural byproduct of a popular culture in which many young people think of themselves as residents of a country rather than a citizens and inheritors? I think this is intertwined with the reason so many young people support illegal aliens and open borders. They don't get it and aren't being taught it.
    Why are you reading so much into this? He was a dirtbag homosexual who wanted to get back at the country who didn't let him openly flaunt his sickness.
    Last edited by Bailey; 03-02-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Sorry, but someone who should be up for treason as one of the charges he's facing has no honor and does not deserve an honorable way out. If, or should I say when, this treasonous bastard is found guilty he should be mached out the very mext morning at dawn, lined up against the yard wall, given a blindfold and a smoke and then put down like a rabid dog.
    Last edited by Zathras; 03-02-2011 at 07:41 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Why are you reading so much into this? He was a dirtbag homosexual who wanted to get back at the country who didn't let him openly flaunt his sickness.
    Thanks for sharing.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Sorry, but someone who should be up for treason as one of the charges he's facing has no honor and does not deserve an honorable way out.
    He'll be dead either way. It doesn't matter though, they aren't going to let anything happen to him accidentally or deliberately.

I was actually thinking of his parents, though I don't know anything about his parents.