Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Northwestern University defends after-class live sex demonstration.. the world is mad 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    More than 100 Northwestern University students watched as a naked 25-year-old woman was penetrated by a sex toy wielded by her fiancee during an after-class session of the school’s popular “Human Sexuality” class.

Bill Yarber, a researcher at Indiana University’s Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction and author of the textbook Human Sexuality: Diversity in Contemporary America, said he’s never heard of a naked woman being brought to orgasm in front of a class of students.

The woman said she showed up at the Feb. 21 lecture in the Ryan Family Auditorium in Evanston expecting just to answer questions, but was game to demonstrate. The course’s professor on Wednesday acknowledged some initial hesitation, but said student feedback was “uniformly positive.”

And Northwestern defended the class and its professor.

“Northwestern University faculty members engage in teaching and research on a wide variety of topics, some of them controversial and at the leading edge of their respective disciplines,” said Alan K. Cubbage, vice president for University Relations. “The University supports the efforts of its faculty to further the advancement of knowledge.”

http://www.suntimes.com/4099633-417/...nstration.html

Banned
    Northwestern has always been a really awesome university.

I love my libertinism, but naw... mostly because these aren't professional naked people doing this. If I'm gonna see naked, I'd rather see people certified to be naked, not creepy hippies naked. They should be paying ME for that.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    “The University supports the efforts of its faculty to further the advancement of knowledge.”

Just how does this contribute to the advancement of knowledge?

More tax payer money going to further degrade our society.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Just how does this contribute to the advancement of knowledge?

More tax payer money going to further degrade our society.
    The people were volunteers, it was done after class, it wasn't mandatory, and it didn't count for any credit.

I don't think any tax payer dollars were wasted on this one.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I love my libertinism, but naw... mostly because these aren't professional naked people doing this. If I'm gonna see naked, I'd rather see people certified to be naked, not creepy hippies naked. They should be paying ME for that.

~QC
    QFT!:D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Can I get a college credit for a NC county fair hoochie coochie show I went to back in the late 60's. The same thing pretty much happened.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The people were volunteers, it was done after class, it wasn't mandatory, and it didn't count for any credit.

I don't think any tax payer dollars were wasted on this one.
    I doubt that any knowledge was gleamed like CS stated plus I was under the impression that having sex in a public place (classroom) was illegal. In your perverted mind it might okay but I think the criminal statues say otherwise. What''s next...showing you how to snort coke.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I doubt that any knowledge was gleamed like CS stated plus I was under the impression that having sex in a public place (classroom) was illegal. In your perverted mind it might okay but I think the criminal statues say otherwise. What''s next...showing you how to snort coke.
    A class room is not a public place. It is the private property of the university.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    A class room is not a public place. It is the private property of the university.
    Read the comments....only a dimwit teacher would think that this is appropriate. Also, you did not address my major point and that was if this is legal under the law what would stop them from a demonstration on how to snort coke.