Thread: Northwestern University defends after-class live sex demonstration.. the world is mad

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78
  1. #31  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    there are many laws against sex in public or do you consider the public class room a private feudum ?
    Classrooms - especially on the university level - are not public spaces. Sorry.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Northwestern is a private university. However, you are wasting your breath. He does not condone the actions of this scum bag perverted professor. You know what they say about birds of a feather. The President of the University is highly critical of his actions but not Poli Poop.
    I don't think you said what you think you said. But you are right - I do not condone - neither do I condemn. If it were done in public - however - that would be a different story.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I don't think you said what you think you said. But you are right - I do not condone - neither do I condemn. If it were done in public - however - that would be a different story.
    You fit right in with many of the demented apologist teachers who think this type of behavior is acceptable. Did you read the President of the university's statement condemning this action?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You fit right in with many of the demented apologist teachers who think this type of behavior is acceptable. Did you read the President of the university's statement condemning this action?
    That's his business. Not mine.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Posts
    1,165
    I'm just not sure but i think there was a time in this country that people engaging in this stuff would be hauled into jail for public indecency?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    I'm just not sure but i think there was a time in this country that people engaging in this stuff would be hauled into jail for public indecency?
    Or given a Hollywood career. It's always been a toss up in our culture. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    That's his business. Not mine.
    Then STFU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Then STFU
    Why? It's too much fun to see you getting bent out of shape over nothing. :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Why? It's too much fun to see you getting bent out of shape over nothing. :D
    Not I but it is fun to mess with someone as stupid as you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Not I but it is fun to mess with someone as stupid as you.
    What does it say about you that someone as stupid as me gets the better of you rather frequently?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •