Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Read the comments....only a dimwit teacher would think that this is appropriate. Also, you did not address my major point and that was if this is legal under the law what would stop them from a demonstration on how to snort coke.

sex is not illegal. Cocaine is.

And I dealt with a key factor of your claim that a university classroom is a public place. It is not.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    sex is not illegal. Cocaine is.

And I dealt with a key factor of your claim that a university classroom is a public place. It is not.
    Learn how to read dummie. I said I was under that impression. It was not a statement of fact. For a teacher, you are ignorant. Plus, the key factor (like the comments you probably did not read) was that society is going to hell in a hand basket if this is what is being taught in schools. Capiche.

Learn how to read dummie. I said I was under that impression. It was not a statement of fact. For a teacher, you are ignorant. Plus, the key factor (like the comments you probably did not read) was that society is going to hell in a hand basket if this is what is being taught in schools. Capiche.
    Except that this happened AFTER class.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Except that this happened AFTER class.
    What if this college prof decided to have orgies every Thursday night after class all in the name of education. Would that be legal in your twisted mind????

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Just how does this contribute to the advancement of knowledge?

More tax payer money going to further degrade our society.
    I'm sure a lot of guys there learned a tip or two that their women will appreciate ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

What if this college prof decided to have orgies every Thursday night after class all in the name of education. Would that be legal in your twisted mind????
    Are orgies illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Are orgies illegal?
    Probably not at a private university in a f..up city like Chicago. After all, kids as young as kindergarten are being indoctrinated with books about Johnny having two daddy's.

Question for you. Do you think it is appropriate for a teacher who meets a freak and offers him payment to give a demonstration after class which all students have to pay for? The teacher is a sleazy scumbag in my opinion. That's if you read the whole story.

As long as the participants are consenting, there is no grade for performance (wouldn't want you to be at a disadvantage), no drugs are involved - remember that drug use was always a key element of orgies - and the school doesn't mind hosting - what business is it of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    I'm sure a lot of guys there learned a tip or two that their women will appreciate ;)
    Yes, that's because libs these days need to take a course in how to please their women! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Yes, that's because libs these days need to take a course in how to please their women! :D
    Take a poll - I'll bet the bulk of the women here would say the same thing. :p