Thread: Northwestern University defends after-class live sex demonstration.. the world is mad

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    As long as the participants are consenting, there is no grade for performance (wouldn't want you to be at a disadvantage), no drugs are involved - remember that drug use was always a key element of orgies - and the school doesn't mind hosting - what business is it of yours?
    Most of the students left. Once again, learn how to read. The school paid this creep 300 to 500 for his appearance who had zero academic standing but was just a scumbag the professor had hooked up with. Kinda like Barney Fag and his live in male prostitute.

I have never been at a disadvantage in the sex department nor have I taken it up the ass. And You.

I am making it my business. So, if you do not like it, tough shit.

You sure spend a lot of time on the internet even for a union school teacher. How many hours a day do you teach (2 or 3)?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Probably not at a private university in a f..up city like Chicago. After all, kids as young as kindergarten are being indoctrinated with books about Johnny having two daddy's.

Question for you. Do you think it is appropriate for a teacher who meets a freak and offers him payment to give a demonstration after class which all students have to pay for? The teacher is a sleazy scumbag in my opinion. That's if you read the whole story.
    To The mentality of those who are employed by the state supported colleges and schools some fictional 'law' grants them virtual ownership of the facilities of college and school systems.They look upon these public facilities as their private domains neglecting the fact that they were built by and are totally supported by public funding .

You waste your time even posting to these critters.They come from a different planet than us.To them sex is a group trait like any other Instinct or non moral human behavior !

Would you lecture a monkey in a cage at the zoo on having sex with a fellow male .The same is true debating morality with a critter like wi wi !..He takes delight in offending our morality with his quasi progressive b.s beliefs.,the critter is an adolescent neo communist swine unworthy of debate..

He reads like a school boy of adolescent age with limited life experiences who is either the scion of wealthy parents or more likely an inner city minority living with his mother and on public assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    To The mentality of those who are employed by the state supported colleges and schools some fictional 'law' grants them virtual ownership of the facilities of college and school systems.They look upon these public facilities as their private domains neglecting the fact that they were built by and are totally supported by public funding .
    Doesn't matter how they were paid for - even though most facilities are paid for by large sum donations from alumni and businesses - the law says the school building is not public property. Hell - if you're not a student - they can bust you for being on the campus if the streets are owned and maintained by the university.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Most of the students left. Once again, learn how to read. The school paid this creep 300 to 500 for his appearance who had zero academic standing but was just a scumbag the professor had hooked up with. Kinda like Barney Fag and his live in male prostitute.

I have never been at a disadvantage in the sex department nor have I taken it up the ass. And You.

I am making it my business. So, if you do not like it, tough shit.

You sure spend a lot of time on the internet even for a union school teacher. How many hours a day do you teach (2 or 3)?
    Dude - this is not about me. This is about you being wrong. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings - but it doesn't make you any less wrong and neither will attacking me personally make you any less wrong.

Banned
    Dude - this is not about me. This is about you being wrong. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings - but it doesn't make you any less wrong and neither will attacking me personally make you any less wrong.
    Dude. This was not about either one of us being right or wrong until you injected your stupidity into the mix. You need to go back to school because your reading comprehension is flawed and learn how to construct sentences. It is a shame that union teachers like you are so stupid and write in mumble jumble fashion.

Dude. This was not about either one of us being right or wrong until you injected your stupidity into the mix. You need to go back to school because your reading comprehension is flawed and learn how to construct sentences. It is a shame that union teachers like you are so stupid and write in mumble jumble fashion.
    Do you always resort to ad hominem attacks when you are caught being wrong?

Banned
    Do you always resort to ad hominem attacks when you are caught being wrong?
    Unlike you, I admit when I am wrong. In this case, you have a comprehension problem. That is a shame since you are a teacher.

sex is not illegal. Cocaine is.

And I dealt with a key factor of your claim that a university classroom is a public place. It is not.
    there are many laws against sex in public or do you consider the public class room a private feudum ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    there are many laws against sex in public or do you consider the public class room a private feudum ?
    Northwestern is a private university. However, you are wasting your breath. He does not condone the actions of this scum bag perverted professor. You know what they say about birds of a feather. The President of the University is highly critical of his actions but not Poli Poop.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 03-03-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Doesn't matter how they were paid for - even though most facilities are paid for by large sum donations from alumni and businesses - the law says the school building is not public property. Hell - if you're not a student - they can bust you for being on the campus if the streets are owned and maintained by the university.
    This is open to question. For too long university's have taken the position that theirs was a private domain subject to rules much like those of the regime in North Korea ....A petty kingdom whose self proclaimed royalty have determined the rules of their will in opposition to the normal rules of law.They seem to think that they are exempt from constitutional law and need to be called to task.
    The gutless political officials all steer clear of a confrontation with these bastions of tradition in fear of a confrontation with some political alumni's sacred cow .