Thread: Organizers of ‘Shari’a for America’ Rally Anticipate Fatwa on ‘U.S. Interference’ in

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Organizers of ‘Shari’a for America’ Rally Anticipate Fatwa on ‘U.S. Interference’ in 
    Organizers of ‘Shari’a for America’ Rally Anticipate Fatwa on ‘U.S. Interference’ in Islamic Lands
    Thursday, March 03, 2011
    By Patrick Goodenough

White House sharia minarets

The Shariah4America Web site features doctored photos like this one, showing the White House with a dome, minarets and Islamic flag. (Image: Shariah4America)

(CNSNews.com) – A Lebanese-based radical cleric notorious for his fiery sermons and support for jihad soon will deliver a fatwa regarding “U.S. intervention in Muslim lands,” according to a controversial Islamist group that says it plans to hold a pro-shari’a demonstration at the White House on Thursday.

A Web site promoting Thursday’s so-called “Shariah4America” rally says the fatwa – an Islamic religious injunction – will be delivered by Omar Bakri Mohammed.

“With the unwarranted interference of America in the Middle East, and having been left with no other alternative, the impending fatwa will clarify the reality of the crusade against Islam and Muslims as well as the appropriate response to a very bitter foreign policy,” it says.

The site describes Bakri as “one of the leading scholars of the Islamic world.” In fact, the Syrian-born fundamentalist cleric is better known in Britain, where he lived from 1986 to 2005, as a radicalizer of young Muslims and an apologist for terrorists.

He called openly for jihad against America, Israel and Britain, admitting to signing up recruits to fight in places like Kashmir and Israel, and to sending young men for jihad training in the U.S.

CNS

Power CUer
    There are some things that keep me up nights at times, but that's not going to be one of them.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Bad Photoshop always unnerves me. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Nothing a few clusterbombs wont fix.

Banned
    I despise Islam and all things Muslim. Thier trying to impose their stupid religion and demand reverance for their queer, dingleberry eating, salad tossing tossing prophet does not help me see them in a better light, either.

Okay, let's not interfere in Muslim countries. We can cut off food aid (We gave $100 million worth to Afghanistan in 2000, and you saw how much they appreciated that on 9/11), humanitarian interventions (Kosovo, you are on your own the next time the Serbs decide to ethnically cleanse you, Ethiopia, good luck with that next famine), emergency relief (Malaysia, Indonesia and the rest of you clowns, next tsunami, don't call us, we'll call you) and all of the other things that we have done for them over the years. From now on, they can kill themselves with impunity, and we'll stand by. Oh, and the next one of you who nationalizes an American oil rig, well, let's just say that drilling through glass isn't much harder than drilling through sand.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I despise Islam and all things Muslim. Thier trying to impose their stupid religion and demand reverance for their queer, dingleberry eating, salad tossing tossing prophet does not help me see them in a better light, either.

At least no one will ever question where you stand on the issue.

Personally, I just don't see millions of free american women going along with Sharia law being instituted in this country. Women who also have access to firearms, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    At least no one will ever question where you stand on the issue.

Personally, I just don't see millions of free american women going along with Sharia law being instituted in this country. Women who also have access to firearms, that is.
    The left is working on that, too.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I agree. I hate the cocksuckers. all of em. male, female, off springs. the whole god damn fucking lot of em. we need a muslim holocaust. lite off the ovens !!!!
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    I agree. I hate the cocksuckers. all of em. male, female, off springs. the whole god damn fucking lot of em. we need a muslim holocaust. lite off the ovens !!!!
    The marketing of the idea could use a little work. Don't ya think?