Thread: iPad 2: Thinner, Lighter, Faster, Available March 11

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    True the dark recesses of your clown addled mind are probably not somewhere many people would dare to venture. :p
    Particularly people with tiny hands. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Particularly people with tiny hands. :p
    et tu ginger? :( You cut me to the quick. :(







    :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    et tu ginger? :( You cut me to the quick. :(

    :p
    I find tiny hands to be oddly erotic - you know that. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I find tiny hands to be oddly erotic - you know that. :p
    :eek: Are you trying to get me in trouble with the Mrs?:p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    :eek: Are you trying to get me in trouble with the Mrs?:p
    Maybe.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Maybe.
    You gingers ARE evil! :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    But now I don't buy any so buying just the one would still net them a sale they don't have today.
    Your argument while appealing fails to convince .Make a pitch to the Apple marketing types !If they pack every feature into the pad it would disturb their little product flow charts !They also need 4G and more disk space .What is this fixation Apple has with thin ?
    All it does is impress the mod squad and adds more problems to battery manufacturers and more expense to replacement .
    Ask for a side mounted case option with a flap in western saddle leather that doubles as a shoulder bag with a pocket for the phone !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Your argument while appealing fails to convince .Make a pitch to the Apple marketing types !If they pack every feature into the pad it would disturb their little product flow charts !They also need 4G and more disk space .What is this fixation Apple has with thin ?
    All it does is impress the mod squad and adds more problems to battery manufacturers and more expense to replacement .
    Ask for a side mounted case option with a flap in western saddle leather that doubles as a shoulder bag with a pocket for the phone !
    I would want to use it on run so the lightweight and thin profile are appealing. I'd probably buy the shoulder bag you describe if I had all the devices. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member Madisonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Peoples Democratic Socialist Republic of Michiganistanovia
    Posts
    2,410
    Thinner, lighter and faster could have described a sanitary napkin as well and with a name like iPad, it would be easy to confuse the two.
    However, the iPad is the less useful of the two.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    Thinner, lighter and faster could have described a sanitary napkin as well and with a name like iPad, it would be easy to confuse the two.
    However, the iPad is the less useful of the two.
    completely agree...$500-900 for basically a giant Ipod touch/Iphone without the phone. not sure if Apple should be hated or applauded for creating demand for something that people weren't asking for nor a need was there...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •