Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Let's get back to whether or not 'Muslim Mother F*ckers' would be equally acceptable as a show title.
    of course it would. I mean why wouldn't the media be equal opportunity offenders?? :D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Fabulous Poster
    I have but it lacks the emotional impact of "bitches".
    Yeah well, to date there is no TV show on air called Good Christian Bitches, but it's sure generating a lot of free press coverage isn't it?

And while we're on the subject:

• Haven't we been told that no one has a right to go through life without being offended?

• Haven't we been told that hate-speech and idiocy on talk radio is market driven, and therefore good?

If GCB is truly offensive to so many people it will fail, won't it?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    of course it would. I mean why wouldn't the media be equal opportunity offenders?? :D
    Islam is called fascism , terrorism, backward, and hateful on talk radio every morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Islam is called fascism , terrorism, backward, and hateful on talk radio every morning.
    and talk radio is the ALTERNATIVE media.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    and talk radio is the ALTERNATIVE media.
    AM radio is alternative media in the same way a surrey is alternative transportation.

AM radio is alternative media in the same way a surrey is alternative transportation.
    Tell that to Rush Limbaugh, the last contract he signed went into the hundreds of millions.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

And this is an incorrect assessment of Islam in what way?

Islam is Fascist: Islam is fascist. It's their way or death. This is their words, not mine and not talk radio's. Kill the infidel is their mantra. It's in the Koran(Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - Sura 2:191)

Terrorism is Islamic: 99.9% of terrorism in the past 10 years or so is perpetrated by Islamic fundamentalist led by groups hell bent on world wide Islamic domination hence it ties in to the fascism aspect.

Islam is backward: Dude, need I explain this? Don't you remember when Afghanistan was liberated, citizens were digging up long buried televisions because it was against the Taliban law to own a TV?

Islam is Hateful: Oh, no. Islam is a loving, peaceful religion. Full of acceptance. Tell you what, you go to Yemen ans proclaim that you are gay and see how loving and peaceful they are.

All you are doing hee is being a typical head in the sand liberal. Nothing more.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And this is an incorrect assessment of Islam in what way?

Islam is Fascist: Islam is fascist. It's their way or death. This is their words, not mine and not talk radio's. Kill the infidel is their mantra. It's in the Koran(Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - Sura 2:191)

Terrorism is Islamic: 99.9% of terrorism in the past 10 years or so is perpetrated by Islamic fundamentalist led by groups hell bent on world wide Islamic domination hence it ties in to the fascism aspect.

Islam is backward: Dude, need I explain this? Don't you remember when Afghanistan was liberated, citizens were digging up long buried televisions because it was against the Taliban law to own a TV?

Islam is Hateful: Oh, no. Islam is a loving, peaceful religion. Full of acceptance. Tell you what, you go to Yemen ans proclaim that you are gay and see how loving and peaceful they are.

All you are doing hee is being a typical head in the sand liberal. Nothing more.
    Actually, I agree with what Beck says about Islam. I also see the humor in "Good Christian Bitches" and do not see it as an indictment of all Christians, all fundmentalist Christians, or all of whatever Mrs. Smith and PoliCon and Gingersnap consider themselves to be other than the arbiter of what is permissible for people from a Christian culture to say about other Christians.

There is a name for a religion which does not allow itself to be criticized, parodied, or mocked by those within or those who have left: Scientology.

Let's get back to whether or not 'Muslim Mother F*ckers' would be equally acceptable as a show title.
    Well, I'd definitely watch it, at least the pilot episode.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Actually, I agree with what Beck says about Islam. I also see the humor in "Good Christian Bitches" and do not see it as an indictment of all Christians, all fundmentalist Christians, or all of whatever Mrs. Smith and PoliCon and Gingersnap consider themselves to be other than the arbiter of what is permissible for people from a Christian culture to say about other Christians.

There is a name for a religion which does not allow itself to be criticized, parodied, or mocked by those within or those who have left: Scientology.
    I can see the irony in the name as a title - I'd have to learn more about the show and what it's based on before I criticized.