Thread: Golf is Back! Obama’s 60th Outing as President

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Key West isn't as gay as Wilton Manors, by the raw numbers.

~QC
    You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a queer in Louisiana. They all drive pick-ups with "Bubba Oustalet" burned into a wooden bumper. I have no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    So saith the member from the genetic slurry that is Louisiana.
    Ok, that is funny shit right there..... :D

Banned
    You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a queer in Louisiana. They all drive pick-ups with "Bubba Oustalet" burned into a wooden bumper. I have no idea why.
    Not where I live. You must be having flashbacks of those fond memories you had in the San Fran bathouses.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    :mad::mad::mad: LIES ALL LIES!! Bush was the one who was always playing golf and on vacation!! Obama is the hardest working man in America!!
    If you don't believe it, just ask him.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    It's a stretch to call something a sport when people smoke between turns, sometimes play on alcohol or drugs, and ride around in an electric cart.
    Drugs?

And come on, gas carts are the only way to increase your carbon footprint. :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

It's a stretch to call something a sport when people smoke between turns, sometimes play on alcohol or drugs, and ride around in an electric cart.
    Please, if John Kruk was a baseball player (and they call baseball a sport) I guess you can call golf a sport too.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Please, if John Kruk was a baseball player (and they call baseball a sport) I guess you can call golf a sport too.
    A commentary on baseball what what I based my comment on. Baseball bores me to tears, and always has. When I was a kid, we would bake in the stands at kids games, the Orioles, Senators, softball, .... all with a perfectly good ocean and some swimming pools nearby for recreation. But I digress.....

In the San Francisco Chronicle, columnist Herb Caen once said of the town gushing over its baseball team, "How can you can something a sport that can be played while smoking a cigarette?"

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    We do have our share of genetic freaks like you here but probably not as many as in Key West.
    Ain't that where Satanicus lives?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I would believe you if we're talking New Orleans, which seems pretty gay to me (I mean, Anne Rice lived there for a while), but if you're talking state wide... not so sure.

Trust me, though, Wilton Manors/Oakland Park is Gay. As. Heck.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    :mad: LIES ALL LIES!! Bush was the one who was always playing golf and on vacation!! Obama is the hardest working man in America!!
    And the smartest.

Of course after all this golf, he still sucks. I don't play and I can play better than he does.

O blah blah and golf is lipstick on a pig,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sorry Rock.:o
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand