Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTorts View Post
    LOL, ol' Magistrate is putting out fires:

Independent thought = flame-bait. Gotta love the DUmp! :)
    Flame-bait? FLAME-bait??

For crying out loud. DIR didn't say he liked Palin, and by starting his post with "I'm afraid..." he very strongly implied that he prefers the Obama-Biden ticket. He's strategizing. He's attempting a clear-eyed examination of the strengths and weaknesses of his opposition. That's smart.

But the DUmmies don't want to hear it. They'd rather sit in their echo chamber and listen to each other gloat about how Palin was an absolutely stupid pick which dooms McCain's candidacy. And by doing so, by willfully blinding themselves to the GOP ticket's strengths, they cripple themselves. Oh, if God's in a mood to grant wishes, let Him give us more opponents like these. Let this poisonous attitude infect all of the Obama campaign's decision-makers. Please.

Remember, denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Mac has been on the ropes as of late, but his choice for VP has put him back in the fight.

Reality is not the Moonbat's strong suit; protesting your convention is something only the greatest of idiots would do, and of course they did.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY AND KNOW YOURSELF AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE VICTORY - Sun Tzun

Sadly, the Moonbats have never known to put this into practice.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 08-29-2008 at 07:38 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    They have some pretty big rumors going on at DU about Palin and her family. I'm sure they'll be calling them in to radio - true or not.
    Like what? I know about her mostly because of her SA stance and her family. Are they saying she's closet dope fiend or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Like what? I know about her mostly because of her SA stance and her family. Are they saying she's closet dope fiend or something?
    For one, they're saying she's wiccan and I'm pretty sure they're posting the wiccan rumors at Free Republic. I don't have links to their rumors right now - I can't go to the DUmp anymore today - I've had enough of the vitriol for one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    My favorite was that her youngest child is not hers, but she is claiming it to cover for her slut daughter who gave birth out of wedlock...:D where do they get this stuff?????

how do you people go over there?? lol I feel dirty just reading these threads!

What a bunch of mindless idiots.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilise View Post
    For one, they're saying she's wiccan and I'm pretty sure they're posting the wiccan rumors at Free Republic. I don't have links to their rumors right now - I can't go to the DUmp anymore today - I've had enough of the vitriol for one day.
    Well, FReepers wouldn't like a wiccan connection but the lefties would love it. There aren't a lot of pro-life, NRA, exploit-natural-resources wiccans.

Maybe they mean Asatru. That would describe most of the Asatru. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Eilise View Post
    She was President of the Felowship of Christian Atletes and reports last night said say she is a Fundamental Evangelical Christian.

The proof she is not Wiccan is if she were, DUmmy Underbrains would love her.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand