Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They ignore ACORN's blatant voting registration fraud. They drop the case against 2 Black Panthers standing armed at a polling place to intimidate voters. But they're going after a sovereign state for no good reason. And the left is completely blind to it. As was said, 2012 can't get here fast enough.
    I agree completely with your post.

The question of sovereignty: Many articles have been written about the question of whether States are indeed sovereign. I am of the notion that the phrase "We, the people" when used in the Constitution granted sovereignty to the individual, not the States. You are sovereign. I am sovereign. There may be some other place on earth where a citizen is recognized as sovereign, but I don't know where.

I am beginning to doubt whether I will be able to hold my breath until 2012, but I am trying.:)

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    I agree completely with your post.

The question of sovereignty: Many articles have been written about the question of whether States are indeed sovereign. I am of the notion that the phrase "We, the people" when used in the Constitution granted sovereignty to the individual, not the States. You are sovereign. I am sovereign. There may be some other place on earth where a citizen is recognized as sovereign, but I don't know where.

I am beginning to doubt whether I will be able to hold my breath until 2012, but I am trying.:)
    We the people of the . . . States . . . .

We are individually sovereign in ourselves and collectively sovereign in the States.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Then there's that pesky little 10th amendment thing.
    Deplorably Proud To Be An American