1. #1 Global Warming Will Make Food “Dangerous” 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    In the latest government alert on the ills of global warming, a group of esteemed scientists from several public universities warn that climate change will make food “dangerous” and add to the malnourishment of millions worldwide.

The determination comes on the heels of two separate government evaluations revealing that global warming causes mental illness and cancer as well as national security threats by spreading disease among people and animals.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...food-dangerous
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

That’s because global warming will provoke increased levels of food contamination from chemicals and “fungal pathogens” as well as diseases like cholera and shellfish poisoning. Some foods will become scarce, prices will increase and civil unrest will ensue, according to the scientists who presented their case at a Washington D.C. gathering this month.

As an example they offered a story involving lettuce linked to 56 cases of salmonella poisoning. Farmers in Spain used untreated water for irrigation because a drought restricted their access to clean water. Here is where the global warming part comes in. The drought was likely produced by climate change, according to the scientists.
    Meh. So we lose a few thousand to bad sanitation practices. We can still feed millions more with the newly opened arable lands made available by longer growing seasons. :)

Banned
    These mentally deficient scientists should be focused on the harm that the use of corn into making Ethanol is doing to the Environment and contributing to the starvation of millions in 3rd world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Meh. So we lose a few thousand to bad sanitation practices. We can still feed millions more with the newly opened arable lands made available by longer growing seasons. :)
    Indeed.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I guess I'll have to stock up on Twinkies before this happens, then I'll have a source of safe food to last me a while.