Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Its nothing more than a photo shoot, and its painfully obvious that it works like a charm.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm

"No issue stance yet recorded by OnTheIssues.org." is the most common stance she has. Who the hell is this woman, and other than being a woman what makes her qualified to be President?
    Tell that to the guys and girls serving over there. I'll bet they appreciate the visits from the folks here. My friend who served in Vietnam can still recall the smell of Ann Margaret when she came on board the ship.

But...you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Tell that to the guys and girls serving over there. I'll bet they appreciate the visits from the folks here. My friend who served in Vietnam can still recall the smell of Ann Margaret when she came on board the ship.

But...you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you?
    OK enough ra ra ra over the troops, it makes me sick after too much.

I asked it before and I'll ask it agian...

Has Sarah Palin ever been off the North American continent?
    Serious question ... have you?

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Serious question ... have you?
    Unfortunately no.. but it is more an issue of money than anything else. I cant afford to go to Europe or Asia, and as much as I'd like to I could never pay the money back at this point.

I have been to most of the continental United States and spent an entire summer in Canada... thats the best I can do with the money I have right now. I'm sorry I'm not a governor.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Wait, you really dont think Foreign Policy experience is important? I dont know if you remember 9/11, but we cant hide behind our oceans anymore.
    What kind of experience does Obama the boy blunder have EyePuss ?
    If you mention that dog and pony trip to Europe that was all hype and photo-op.
    The boy is a total zero in Foreign policy and a full blown Communist to boot.
    America is fast catching on to what's he's all about and rejecting him en masse !

Banned
    Unfortunately no.. but it is more an issue of money than anything else. I cant afford to go to Europe or Asia, and as much as I'd like to I could never pay the money back at this point.

I have been to most of the continental United States and spent an entire summer in Canada... thats the best I can do with the money I have right now. I'm sorry I'm not a governor.
    So then, you have no right to bitch about it. You bitch about her "only" qualification for VP is being a woman. Like Obama has any other qualification for being President other than being black and he is not even really that.

And another thing, you land locked wigger bastard, for all of the "I'm so much more worldly than you poor uneducated schmucks" you spew, your decrepit ass has never left the continent. I have set foot in 42 states and will set foot in 4 more next month when I go on vacation. I have been on 5 of the seven continents and 20 different countries. With the 4 languages I speak I can communicate with 80% of the civilized world. And according to you, you are the smart one.

You get sick of people supporting the troops but it is only envy since you can never rise to even be worthy of kissing their boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    So then, you have no right to bitch about it. You bitch about her "only" qualification for VP is being a woman. Like Obama has any other qualification for being President other than being black and he is not even really that.

And another thing, you land locked wigger bastard, for all of the "I'm so much more worldly than you poor uneducated schmucks" you spew, your decrepit ass has never left the continent. I have set foot in 42 states and will set foot in 4 more next month when I go on vacation. I have been on 5 of the seven continents and 20 different countries. With the 4 languages I speak I can communicate with 80% of the civilized world. And according to you, you are the smart one.

You get sick of people supporting the troops but it is only envy since you can never rise to even be worthy of kissing their boots.
    Asked and answered...

Good post, SA.

Wait, you really dont think Foreign Policy experience is important? I dont know if you remember 9/11, but we cant hide behind our oceans anymore.
    She deals with Canada and Russia as Gov of Alaska
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Eyelids
    Has she been to Russia?

And thank god we finally have somebody to mend our wounded relationship with Canada, those guys are nothing but trouble.

OK enough ra ra ra over the troops, it makes me sick after too much.
    I know...some people are allergic to testosterone and honor. You should see about getting shots for it.