Thread: Death Threats @WI Senators

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56
  1. #1 Death Threats @WI Senators 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charlie...63.html?blog=y

    DEATH THREATS
    By Charlie Sykes
    Story Created: Mar 10, 2011
    Story Updated: Mar 10, 2011
    Since the MSM appears intent on downplaying the growing intimidation and escalating threats of violence around the union power issue, I am reprinting verbatim an email that was sent to Republican senators. The email was signed, but I have deleted the name pending what I hope will be a thorough police investigation.


    From: XXXX
    Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
    To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
    Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

    Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
    will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
    to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
    will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
    that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
    more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

    WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
    the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
    have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
    support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing
    with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
    for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
    others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
    We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
    nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
    it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
    message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
    now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
    demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
    in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.
    This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
    tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
    not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
    to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
    necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
    them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
    and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
    understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
    everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
    that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
    of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
    say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,715
    Damn Tea Party :mad:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,315
    Glad to see all of that right wing hate and violent rhetoric...oh wait.

    And to the trolling leftists here, any comments on the above or should the label of hypocrite stand?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,553
    Nothing to see here. It's a Rovian ploy.


    HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Sara? You been bored at home getting over that stroke? :D
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Glad to see all of that right wing hate and violent rhetoric...oh wait.
    What is this supposed to prove?

    A death threat was made, therefore all union teachers in WI are thugs? Is that an accurate description of the (fallacious) thinking going on in your mind as you read this article?

    There are plenty of wackos in every ideological group who start going off the deep end with the death threats any and every time controversy arises. Even right wingers. Their favorite death threat issue is probably abortion. Hell, sometimes they follow through with their death threats on THAT issue.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member FBIGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    If I told you I'd have to kill you
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    What is this supposed to prove?
    That you are a hypocrite and a loser.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by FBIGuy View Post
    That you are a hypocrite and a loser.
    So your argument is something like this:

    1) Some unknown person issued a death threat against Republican WI politicians
    2) Therefore, wilbur is a hypocrite and a loser.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member FBIGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    If I told you I'd have to kill you
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    So your argument is something like this:

    1) Some unknown person issued a death threat against Republican WI politicians
    2) Therefore, wilbur is a hypocrite and a loser.

    OK Cupcake, let me clarify it for you. You have done your share of citing individual or minority assessments as proving points you support. Apparently it is not ok if someone posts something that is putting libs in a bad light. That makes you a hypocrite and a loser. Goose gander and all that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Wfc?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    What is this supposed to prove?

    A death threat was made, therefore all union teachers in WI are thugs? Is that an accurate description of the (fallacious) thinking going on in your mind as you read this article?

    There are plenty of wackos in every ideological group who start going off the deep end with the death threats any and every time controversy arises. Even right wingers. Their favorite death threat issue is probably abortion. Hell, sometimes they follow through with their death threats on THAT issue.
    That is what you lefties tried to imply with the Tea Party regarding racism, violent rhetoric etc. Except the Tea Party did not HAVE violent rhetoric, or racism.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •