Thread: Death Threats @WI Senators

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,716
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Klu Klux Klan, White supremacists, anti-abortion extremists - You got em too.
    Really? I don't see any consevatives embracing any of those groups. Care to try again?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Really? I don't see any consevatives embracing any of those groups. Care to try again?
    "Any" is such a broad and inflexible term.

    The same standard that would call Black Panthers and "anarchists" liberals would consider klansmen conservative.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    "Any" is such a broad and inflexible term.

    The same standard that would call Black Panthers and "anarchists" liberals would consider klansmen conservative.
    Do you see the Tea Party, the Republican (spit) Party making any overtures to any of those groups?

    Black Panthers have got the DOJ in their pockets ;)
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Interestingly enough, the topic has conspicuously drifted away from the main point of contention - that death threats on the part of an individual (or even a few) speak to the character of whole groups of people (in this case, liberals). I'll take that as a concession of defeat.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,716
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Interestingly enough, the topic has conspicuously drifted away from the main point of contention - that death threats on the part of an individual (or even a few) speak to the character of whole groups of people (in this case, liberals). I'll take that as a concession of defeat.
    Oh looky! Assclown is going to do a victory dance...


    Too bad he didn't like the fact his claim was laid to waste...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,319
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Of course, you might have a point if anything you actually accused me of, I did - but I didn't. You're mistaken or lying.
    Reading comprehension is a good thing, you know? If you would take the time to actually read my post and not glean from it what you want, you'd notice I said your ilk and not necessarily you.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,319
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Klu Klux Klan
    Created by the southern Democratic party.

    , White supremacists
    Idiots, however, there are liberal white supremacists as well black supremacists..unless you think the Nation of Islam is a conservative organization.

    anti-abortion extremists
    OK. However, they're loons. Every group has loons. But since you brought this up, does the name PeTA ring any bells? ELF? ALF? Care to know how much damage these loons caused? You're strawman fails.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Klu Klux Klan, White supremacists, anti-abortion extremists - You got em too.
    The Klan was a DEMOCRAT organization, Racists are NOT right wing.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Interestingly enough, the topic has conspicuously drifted away from the main point of contention - that death threats on the part of an individual (or even a few) speak to the character of whole groups of people (in this case, liberals). I'll take that as a concession of defeat.
    ah, interesting enough YOUR the one that derailed this thread with your assertions that this isn't the mentality of the thugs that are in Madison right now. Yeah, there are a lot of people that don't agree with this and are condemning it. However thats not been the mentality of the people that have stayed there over the last 3 weeks. They are thugs, plain and simple, dirty, nasty, thugs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    ah, interesting enough YOUR the one that derailed this thread with your assertions that this isn't the mentality of the thugs that are in Madison right now. Yeah, there are a lot of people that don't agree with this and are condemning it. However thats not been the mentality of the people that have stayed there over the last 3 weeks. They are thugs, plain and simple, dirty, nasty, thugs.
    I doubt it - that's just the mentality you want them to have because you and the others here are biased, hateful dumbasses who don't give a shit about actual truth.

    You get pissed when all tea partiers get portrayed as racists for the actions of a few - then start calling all liberals dirty nasty thugs when one person makes a death threat.

    Congratulations. You are what you claim to hate in the left. How does it feel to be such a hypocrite?
    Last edited by wilbur; 03-10-2011 at 09:08 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •