Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by FBIGuy View Post
    OK Cupcake, let me clarify it for you. You have done your share of citing individual or minority assessments as proving points you support. Apparently it is not ok if someone posts something that is putting libs in a bad light. That makes you a hypocrite and a loser. Goose gander and all that.
    A single (or even a few) death threats do not put liberals in a bad light - it puts the person who made the death threat in a bad light... as it should be obvious to even the most obtuse thinker. Maybe you might have a case if you showed some statistical correlation between death threats and left wing politics - but media anecdotes don't do it. I'm pretty sure no one has any real data there.

    I'm sure you would ask for the same consideration for yourself, when some individual right wingers take it upon themselves to issue death threats to Obama or abortion doctors or anyone else. It happens.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    A single (or even a few) death threats do not put liberals in a bad light - it puts the person who made the death threat in a bad light... as it should be obvious to even the most obtuse thinker. Maybe you might have a case if you showed some statistical correlation between death threats and left wing politics - but media anecdotes don't do it. I'm pretty sure no one has any real data there.

    I'm sure you would ask for the same consideration for yourself, when some individual right wingers take it upon themselves to issue death threats to Obama or abortion doctors or anyone else. It happens.
    Wrong Whitebread. Repubs are painted in a bad light when an abortion doctor is killed or a threat is made. So, don't give me that crap you are spewing. The media has tried to paint the tea party as racist and violent. Look what is happening in WI. Your boy, The Magic Negro, was supposed to bring civility and create unity among the American people. This sorry prick has done just the opposite. The real data is that the Democrats and Obama have instigated and disrupted the Democratic process in WI. It would not surprise me if there winds up being blood shed over this cause union thugs are there to create problems. Several Repub senators have rec. death threats. What is that idiot Holder doing about it. If the tables were turned, he would have the FBI and a 100 lawyers from the Justice Dept down there.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Nothing to see here. It's a Rovian ploy.


    HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Sara? You been bored at home getting over that stroke? :D
    Truly delusional people over there.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,305
    Wilbur is funny. When it was even implied that right wing rhetoric caused a loon to shoot a congresswoman, his ilk were all over it like a fly on shit labeling ALL Tea Partiers as violent racists. However, someone sends an email threatening the lives of state senators from Wisconsin, now all of a sudden it's "just a few bad apples". So, my hypocrite label to the left fits.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wilbur is funny. When it was even implied that right wing rhetoric caused a loon to shoot a congresswoman, his ilk were all over it like a fly on shit labeling ALL Tea Partiers as violent racists.
    Of course, you might have a point if anything you actually accused me of, I did - but I didn't. You're mistaken or lying.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Posts
    428


    Willllbur!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,051
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    . Maybe you might have a case if you showed some statistical correlation between death threats and left wing politics - but media anecdotes don't do it. .
    Weather Underground fucknut....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Weather Underground fucknut....
    ALF, ELF and any other "Liberation Front" fuck nuts
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Klu Klux Klan, White supremacists, anti-abortion extremists - You got em too.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Klu Klux Klan, White supremacists, anti-abortion extremists - You got em too.
    Except those people don't have a ringer in the White House right now like Saul Alinsky, The Weather Underground, etc do.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •