Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56
  1. #31  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    I doubt it - that's just the mentality you want them to have because you and the others here are biased, hateful dumbasses who don't give a shit about actual truth - you are what you claim to hate in the left.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes because it's us on the right giving out death threats and leaving the state legislature, and breaking windows, doors, destroying private and public property and shouting down legislative sessions to make our points.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes because it's us on the right giving out death threats and leaving the state legislature, and breaking windows, doors, destroying private and public property and shouting down legislative sessions to make our points.
    In many cases, yes - you just ignore and say "well, they werent REAL right wingers", or "it was just one guy, not me". Its even all over this thread.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    In many cases, yes - you just ignore and say "well, they werent REAL right wingers", or "it was just one guy, not me". Its even all over this thread.
    oh, like the KKK which was started by Democrats, namely Nathan Bedford Forrest as the first Grand Wizard, all the way to Robert Byrd that wonderful Democrat senator from West Virgina that "flirted with the Good o' Boys" just to get elected.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,201
    Scott Fitzgerald released the full letter, and its worse then what was shown.

    Mr. Fitzgerald,
    I want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and your republican dictators have to die. This is how it's going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records. We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, this isn't enough. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message. So we have built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent. This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families and themselves then We will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) the 8 of you. Please understand that this does not include the heroic Senator that risked everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. The 8 includes the 7 senators and the dictator. We feel that it's worth our lives becasue we would be saving the lives of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. Goodbye ASSHOLE!!!!

    Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

    WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records. We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent. This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!


    -- By Greg Bump
    http://budget.wispolitics.com/2011/0...-of-death.html
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,201
    Other state Senators have been receiving threats too.

    Glenn Grothmanís office had this slipped under his door today.



    Where is the "Tolerant Left" in this "New Age of Civility"?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Other state Senators have been receiving threats too.

    Glenn Grothmanís office had this slipped under his door today.



    Where is the "Tolerant Left" in this "New Age of Civility"?
    Wilbur? Any comment?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Walker is to sign the bill into law at 3pm CST (4pm EST)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,716
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Walker is to sign the bill into law at 3pm CST (4pm EST)
    Must have moved it up. Apparently it's a done deal now.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southwest Michigan (in Exile)
    Posts
    8,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Must have moved it up. Apparently it's a done deal now.
    must have, I saw the posts this morning that they were going to do the signing at 3pm CST today...oh well it's done and good for them :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    What is this supposed to prove?

    A death threat was made, therefore all union teachers in WI are thugs? Is that an accurate description of the (fallacious) thinking going on in your mind as you read this article?

    There are plenty of wackos in every ideological group who start going off the deep end with the death threats any and every time controversy arises. Even right wingers. Their favorite death threat issue is probably abortion. Hell, sometimes they follow through with their death threats on THAT issue.
    You make a valid point. It's just a lone nut. It's not like, say, a Democratic member of the legislature made a death threat to a Republican, right? Oh, wait...
    Okay, that was embarrassing. But at least no one is making casual comparisons between Scott Walker and Hitler, which, the left told us, was a horrible thing when people at the Tea Parties compared Obama to Hitler, or would have been if they'd actually seen anyone do that.

    Aw mannnn.... I'm trying to make your case here.
    Well, it's not like the protestors carried signs that called for violence, right?


    Okay, nevermind. It's only one death threat. It's not like anyone went to the homes of the Republican senate members and, you know, banged on their doors in the wee hours and yelled threats, or anything, right? Oh... nuts.
    So, just out of curiosity, how many death threats to Republicans would it take before your threshold is reached?
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    So your argument is something like this:

    1) Some unknown person issued a death threat against Republican WI politicians
    2) Therefore, wilbur is a hypocrite and a loser.

    Wilbur, you are confusing causation and correlation. You were a hypocrite and loser long before the left started threatening Republicans with death.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •