1. #1 Who is Sarah Palin? 
    Eyelids
    And where does she stand on issues like:

-Immigration
    -Foreign Policy
    -Alternative Energy
    -Healthcare
    -Jobs

These are all pretty big issues (especially Alternative Energy, Immigration, Healthcare and Foreign Policy), and I cant find her stance on any of them.

Be sure to provide links when you give a stance of hers, because I mean somebody could make something up and it'd be hard to find out whether it's true or not.

gator
    Who cares? She is cute and is a life long member of the NRA. That makes a thousand times more acceptable than this hateful and dumbass Biden sonofabitch.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Who cares? She is cute and is a life long member of the NRA. That makes a thousand times more acceptable than this hateful and dumbass Biden sonofabitch.
    Haha I will agree that she is pretty hot.

She has something neither Obama nor McCain have. Experience at the executive level.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    She has something neither Obama nor McCain have. Experience at the executive level.
    Like what? Running a town of 6500 and being governor for 20 months of the one of the smallest states in the union?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Like what? Running a town of 6500 and being governor for 20 months of the one of the smallest states in the union?
    Dude...look at a map...Alaska is the LARGEST state in the union..
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Banned

How many people lived in the town Obama was chief executive of? How many lived in the state he was a governor of?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    How many people lived in the town Obama was chief executive of? How many lived in the state he was a governor of?
    OH..OH...OH...I know...Pick me.....0
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Yeah, that's called executive experience. McCain, Obama and Biden all have legislative experience, among other experience, but NONE of them have executive experience. This governor is the most experienced candidate.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Dude...look at a map...Alaska is the LARGEST state in the union..
    I was obviously speaking population-wise.