Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    And where does she stand on issues like:

-Immigration
    -Foreign Policy
    -Alternative Energy
    -Healthcare
    -Jobs

These are all pretty big issues (especially Alternative Energy, Immigration, Healthcare and Foreign Policy), and I cant find her stance on any of them.

Be sure to provide links when you give a stance of hers, because I mean somebody could make something up and it'd be hard to find out whether it's true or not.
    She's for drilling - against special rights for polar bears - pro-life - against boondoggles like the bridge to no where and the earmark spending that create such idiocies - so I'm fairly sure she's going to be against ethanol and for market solutions to healthcare.

Sonnabend
    I have never seen the Dems his panic mode so fast.

Obama is off the front page...and McCain just upped the ante big time. She has broad based appeal..yep, we can smell the fear all right.

Poor Barack....he better be ready for her. :D

-Immigration
    -Foreign Policy
    -Alternative Energy
    -Healthcare
    -Jobs

These are all pretty big issues (especially Alternative Energy, Immigration, Healthcare and Foreign Policy), and I cant find her stance on any of them.

Be sure to provide links when you give a stance of hers, because I mean somebody could make something up and it'd be hard to find out whether it's true or not.
    wow. I think I hurt myself googling to find answers to your questions.

Healthcare
    HEALTH CARE – “I support flexibility in government regulations that allow competition in health care that is needed, and is proven to be good for the consumer, which will drive down health care costs and reduce the need for government subsidies. I also support patients in their rightful demands to have access to full medical billing information.”
    jobs
    FREE MARKET – “I am a conservative Republican, a firm believer in free market capitalism. A free market system allows all parties to compete, which ensures the best and most competitive project emerges, and ensures a fair, democratic process.”

SMALL BUSINESS – “As Mayor and CEO of the booming city of Wasilla, my team invited investment and encouraged business growth by eliminating small business inventory taxes, eliminated personal property taxes, reduced real property tax mill levies every year I was in office, reduced fees, and built the infrastructure our businesses needed to grow and prosper.”
    Alternative energy -
    ENVIRONMENT – “Regimes to protect Stellar Sea Lions must be based on sound science not personal agendas…I will fight in every way possible to make sure that our fishing communities are protected from the personal agendas of federal fishery managers”

“I believe in protecting Alaska's environment through fair enforcement of our environmental laws. Having a clean record on environmental regulation is critical to getting ANWR open and maintaining our fisheries mining, timber, and tourism industries.”
    You can also check - http://www.ontheissues.org/Sarah_Palin.htm
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

-Immigration
    -Foreign Policy
    -Alternative Energy
    -Healthcare
    -Jobs

This is a joke, right? A Barack supporter asking about experience? She has been a politician longer than Barack. That is a tough pill to swallow, isn't it?

Oh, and she has Executive experience as a governor and has actually vetoed a bill before. Has Barack?
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    This is a joke, right? A Barack supporter asking about experience? She has been a politician longer than Barack. That is a tough pill to swallow, isn't it?

Oh, and she has Executive experience as a governor and has actually vetoed a bill before. Has Barack?
    Has McCain?

You always answer a question with a question, or just as often ignore questions. That isn't debating or discussion. It's an attempt at evasion. It can work, but not in this type of format. It's juvenile.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Has McCain?
    He sure as heck has more experience than Obama, are you kidding me? Can any Obama supporter really criticize the level of experience of Palin? Its laughable, and anyone with a brain cell in their body will scoff when hearing the Barack campaign criticize our Vice Presidential candidate that, in fact, has more political experience than your PRESIDENTIAL candidate.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Has McCain?
    why yes. Yes he has. He's even got quite a few with his name actually on them. What great NObama bills are there?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Like what? Running a town of 6500 and being governor for 20 months of the one of the smallest states in the union?
    "Running" and making DECISIONS DAILY for 20 months LONGER than Obama.:eek:
    You really make this too easy. Perhaps you should practice somewhere else before you come over here and "remove all doubt."
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck58 View Post
    No it isn't. You just put the letters together and make words. Consonants and vowels, that's all there is to it.
    It's part of his personality. He is a brain dead liberal and he cannot deal with facts that destroy his small fantasy world. He probably didn't grow up in a house with a father so logic eludes him too. I actually pity the fool.
    I'll leave Eyelids a little quote from The Duke: "Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." Eyelids is facing a tough life.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand