Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    1) They're not "critters", they're people like you and I.
    2) Try having Muslim friends or neighbors. They're not bad people and all the ones I've met love our way of life. Some of them dress differently in Middle Eastern garb, but others dress just like you or I would. I know quite a few Muslim women who wear no head covering; a few Muslim men who wear not even a day's worth of facial hair. And all of the ones I've met think terrorism is evil.
    Try telling that to the people In Holland and Germany after their experiences with Islamic refugees .Islam in general is all about conquest and their demands for Sharia law and the eventual Islamic state .
    You may have a few westernized friends but tell me do they go to Mosque on Fridays and do they pray five times a day ?
    The Iman at some Westernized Mosques preach a benign Islam but that is changing.Most Mosques receive heavy funding from Saudi Arabia and with that funding eventually comes Wahabbi Islam,a much more militant version.

" It would be a mistake and unethical to criticize all of Islam on the basis of doctrines particular to Wahhabi Muslims. Modern Islamic extremism and terrorism simply cannot be explained or understood without looking at the history and influence of Wahhabi Islam. This means that it's important from an ethical and an academic perspective to understand what Wahhabi Islam teaches, what's so dangerous about it, and why those teachings differ from other branches of Islam."

" Even though Wahhabism is a minority position overall in the Muslim world, it has nevertheless been influential for other extremist movements throughout the Middle East. .....This can be seen with a couple of factors, first of which is al-Wahhab’s use of the term jahiliyya to vilify a society which he does not consider pure enough, whether they call themselves Muslim or not. Even today, Islamists use the term when referring to the West and at times even to their own societies. ....With it, they can justify overthrowing what many might regard as an Islamic state by essentially denying that it is truly Islamic at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    Yet it's perfectly okay to call average American citizens a potential threat to the government. Check the MIAC report as well as other reports put out by homeland security where:

Returning military veterans (Don't believe me? Go look it up)
    Conservatives
    Libertarians
    Gunowners
    Property Rights activists
    People with a "Get US out of the UN" sticker on their car
    People with Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin stickers on their car
    People who want to shut down the federal reserve
    People who own gold and silver

Are ALL considered to be possible threats to the government... Terrorists.
    SPLC thinks the Tea Party is more of a danger than radical Islam.

As someone who's working in the middle of it every day...the SPLC and all of these apologists that have never been to Iraq or Afghanistan have no clue as to what they are talking about.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    SPLC knows what it's talking about if their goal is to turn people against anything to the right. They used to be excellent at propaganda. With the invention of the internet however, the left has a little more difficulty in pulling this off.

I hardly think the internet came about for the use of the right. But it's worked out like that, hasn't it. Sure there's plenty of leftist propaganda and our young are so gullible for it. But if it weren't for the right side of the net we'd still all be getting the media lies.

Until I hear a prominent Muslim publicly denounce terrorism and denounce terror groups, I will continue to believe that they are all on the same page.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    I've known a great many of these people most of my life, for one.
    Secondly, just because they're a Muslim doesn't mean they're a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer.
    They're my friends and will remain my friends. I'm not going to stop being friends with people or avoid people just because of their religion.

I also wouldn't support them being killed just because they are Muslim, which I suspect some here would indeed support.
    Why dont you ask them? I'm not asking you to stop being their friends but if shira ever takes hold in America I'm sure your friends will spare your life

Is there a rule in Koran or not saying its ok by Allah that you can lie to the infidel

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Why dont you ask them? I'm not asking you to stop being their friends but if shira ever takes hold in America I'm sure your friends will spare your life

Is there a rule in Koran or not saying its ok by Allah that you can lie to the infidel
    And take his head if he refuses to convert to Islam !

Something I heard someone say:

There is no such thing as moderate Islam, Muslims yes but the religion itself is not.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Until I hear a prominent Muslim publicly denounce terrorism and denounce terror groups, I will continue to believe that they are all on the same page.

Muhammed Ali was in a public service announcement shortly after 9-11 in which he denounced terrorism. He hasn't done so lately, but his powers of speech have been declining for the last couple of decades.

Hmm...it would appear that Rep. Ellison was lying when he turned on the crocodile tears:

Does Ellison’s account check out with reality?

No. It is actually pretty close to the opposite of the truth. In fact, six weeks after the September 11 attacks — before Hamdani’s remains were identified, which Ellison implies to be the turning point of public perception — Congress signed the PATRIOT Act into law with this line included: “Many Arab Americans and Muslim Americans have acted heroically during the attacks on the United States, including Mohammed Salman Hamdani, a 23-year-old New Yorker of Pakistani descent, who is believed to have gone to the World Trade Center to offer rescue assistance and is now missing.” That is, Hamdani was actually singled out for particular high honors among the thousands of victims of the September 11 attacks.

There’s little evidence of the “rumors” of which Ellison speaks, either. Poke around yourself. Go to Google and search for Mohammed Salman Hamdani’s name, using various time frames from before today’s hearings (say, in the week after the September 11 attack). You’ll discover two discordant sets of returns: none for sites and news reports accusing Hamdani of being a terrorist, and many thousands of pages honoring him as a hero while claiming that he was “widely accused” of being a terrorist.

Web pages that do source the claim that Hamndani was “widely accused” of being a terrorist typically trace back to a single report from the New York Post, dated Oct. 12, 2001, and titled “Missing — or Hiding? Mystery of NYPD Cadet from Pakistan.”
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...atthew-shaffer
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Banned
    Did Rep. Abu Hassad Ellison wail and cry on 9-11? Traitorous son of a bitch!