Thread: You knew it was coming. DUmmy blames humans for earthquake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    LMAO...wow...one of these dunderheads actually read Heinlein...wonder if they realize that he was a HUGE Conservative and would have laughed in all their faces.

I always wondered what Heinlein would think about The Green Egg/Church Of All Worlds and the people who started a religion founded upon the teachings of his novel, Stranger In A Strange Land. I forgot their names, but they also raised alleged unicorns in California (where else?).

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    That's almost as dumb as icecaps determining the shape of the earth!

Icecaps! A more powerful force than GRAVITY!
    The 9/11 Twin Tower DUmmy needs to break out his chicken coop and run some experiments on why and why not Japanese buildings did not fall down.

He'll probably have to go out and buy some type of kiddie pool first to simulate the ocean but I await his findings.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I always wondered what Heinlein would think about The Green Egg/Church Of All Worlds and the people who started a religion founded upon the teachings of his novel, Stranger In A Strange Land. I forgot their names, but they also raised alleged unicorns in California (where else?).
    that was a good book...I've kinda wondered if he wrote it as a way to make fun of the peacenik movements in the 60's.