I'm not sure to put this here or Lounge, so I'll put it here
    http://walworthcountytoday.com/news/...walworth-coun/

Authorities warn of prison escapee with ties to Walworth County
    By DAN PLUTCHAK ( Contact ) Friday, March 11, 2011 EMAIL SHARE PRINT
    ADVERTISEMENT

Photo

DAVID RYAN PUCKETT
    More Walworth County news

For breaking Walworth County news and hourly updates, visit the WalworthCountyToday.com home page throughout the day.
    Read online

Walworth County Gazette
    Walworth County Sunday
    Weekender.
    Follow us:

WALWORTH COUNTY — A man who escaped from a Texas prison has ties to Walworth County, and authorities are warning the public about the possibility that he may return.

David Ryan Puckett, 27, escaped at 6:07 p.m. Wednesday from a recreation yard at the Stiles Prison Unit in Beaumont, Texas, according to a story in the Houston Chronicle.

In May of 2001, while still a teenager, he escaped from a juvenile correctional facility in Wisconsin.

Puckett is serving a 30-year sentence for aggravated assault of a public servant.

Although he has ties to Walworth County, it is uncertain he will travel here, according to a Walworth County Sheriff's Office news release.

Puckett is a white male, 5' 05", 105 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, scar on right arm.

He is considered dangerous and if seen citizens are asked to call (936) 437-6484.

I went to school with this little punk ass, so if any of you guys in Texas see him kick his ass for me :D then call the cops

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    and come to find out, he's a registered Sex offender, pedophile and he went away for slashing a cops throat....

shoot the little bastard in the knee cap

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    and come to find out, he's a registered Sex offender, pedophile and he went away for slashing a cops throat....

...first.Then put the other five where they will show him the error of his ways.

My guess is that he is also accustomed to being a condom with limbs at this point.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    My guess is that he is also accustomed to being a condom with limbs at this point.
    LMAO. he's only 5'5

They think that the reason he escaped was that he was caught with a contraband cell phone, apparently he used it to contact my sister on facebook with it :eek::eek:, and was up on felony charges for that.

My guess is that he does return home. They usually do. The 2 idiots that escaped from my jail in September were caught within 3 weeks after escaping. Both caught in their respective home towns. Not too many rocket scientists in prison.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    My guess is that he does return home. They usually do. The 2 idiots that escaped from my jail in September were caught within 3 weeks after escaping. Both caught in their respective home towns. Not too many rocket scientists in prison.
    yeah, though the Walworth sheriff's office doesn't think he'll go there... fortunately for my sister, she lives with us and not in WI by herself

LMAO. he's only 5'5

They think that the reason he escaped was that he was caught with a contraband cell phone, apparently he used it to contact my sister on facebook with it :eek::eek:, and was up on felony charges for that.

Even I could kick his ass, but I'm tall, for a woman.

They caught him! in Nebraska

http://www.kwtx.com/news/headlines/F...ySection=story

HUNTSVILLE (March 15, 2011)--Fugitive Texas prison inmate David Puckett, 27, was in custody Tuesday in Omaha, Neb., six days after his escape from a state prison unit.

U.S. Marshals captured Puckett Monday night at the apartment of a female friend, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice said.

Puckett jumped from a second-story window in an unsuccessful attempt to elude the marshals, but was not injured, the TDCJ said.

The female friend, who wasn’t identified, was also taken into custody, the TDCJ said.

Puckett is believed to have suffered cuts and wounds to his upper body while scaling a fence with razor wire during his escape Wednesday evening from the Stiles Unit in Beaumont.

Puckett was serving 30 years for aggravated assault of a police officer in Lavaca County, about midway between Houston and Corpus Christi.

He has been in prison since February 2002.

LMAO. he's only 5'5

For having a Cell phone? or contacting FB?