Thread: The Republicans hate me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Republicans hate me. 
    link

Drahthaardogs (81 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Mar-12-11 11:45 AM
    Original message
    The Republicans hate me.

Now, I have always hated THEM, but I figured I was too WASP, too college-educated, and too Christian for them to actually single me out for their ire. They would have had to actually KNOW me and my politics to actually hate me, and I never associated with them. As such, I always figured I flew under their radar. My logic went that since they were always running around hating Mexicans, Arabs, Latin Americans, blacks, gays, lesbians, muslims, buhdists, Jews, welfare moms, anyone who speaks english as a second language, hippies, Europeans, PETA members, and people who shop at Whole Foods, they were pretty busy. That is a lot of people to hate, it must be at least sixty percent of America, and probably more. Hating that diverse a group of people takes some time and there are only so many hours in a day. I did the math and I operated for years under the assumption that this time constraint would leave me free to seethe without being outed by my obvious outward appearance or speech patterns.

Unfortunately, I made a fatalistic mistake. I work, for the Department of Defense. Even though I provide scientific and engineering support to our boys and girls fighting the good fight, I am, apparently, a drain on the economic engine of this country. Somehow, they found an extra few minutes in their hate schedule to pencil me in for a bit of good old-fashioned Republican hating!

I have learned, that once they point the finger at you, it is not nice. It does not matter if your party holds the White House and the Senate, or maybe even the White House and the whole Congress, all it takes is one crying drunk Republican Speaker with a burr up his ass and he is gonna make you fucking pay for your insolence. (thin skin, wow. just one person has this effect on dog, and apparently on all liberals) Man, I now understand it is not fun being on their radar screen. I have also learned that I am a leech on good tax paying Republicans who deserves nothing, that my time should be donated (i.e. the country should receive my services for free), and that somehow I am personally responsible for the economic mess in America and most of the Western World. My President seemed to agree.

Oh, and I am sorry for bankrupting the country. I really did not mean to.
    LOL. Ha. Dogs offers no proof or examples that Republicans hate those groups nor that they hate him, other than the usual liberal ideology that if you disagree with them that it is because you hate.

He/she decries that "hate" despite the fact that he said that he has "always hated" the Republicans.

Cute little bouncy, if a little unorthodox presentation. On the other hand the number of posts indicates it's either a troll or a suck up looking for a little DU cred.

It fits their world view and bigotry though so it's a two thumbs up as far as DU is concerned.
    roguevalley Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Mar-12-11 01:13 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    8. I'm sorry they hate you, honey. As a teacher, I feel your pain.

Come sit with me. Sit with the teachers, scientists, engineers, professors, law school experts ... in short, all the people with brains and use them.
    liberal N proud Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Mar-12-11 11:49 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. Republicans hate anyone who is not a white wealthy donor

Anyone who has not seen this yet is in for a rude awakening as this class warfare escalates.
    Surprise. Surprise. They are A OK with using class warfare unless conservatives/Republicans fight back against it, and then it is all "those horrible Republicans are invoking class warfare."
    backscatter712 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Sat Mar-12-11 12:16 PM
    7. Hate them back. It works for me.

It'll help keep you warm.

There's a reason why I'm a gun-owning Second Amendment Democrat - I'm the Republican's worst nightmare - an ARMED Liberal, who viciously HATES Republicans, who is only restrained from shooting them by the desire to stay out of prison, and not by any moral considerations.
    Demeter Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Mar-12-11 02:47 PM
    9. They Hate All of Us Updated at 10:18 AM

Edited on Sat Mar-12-11 02:49 PM by Demeter
    and they REALLY hate themselves, but are too ignorant and/or prideful to admit it.

It could be considered job security for competent mental health professionals...if there ever is a national mental health program. :rofl:
    Last edited by Carol; 03-12-2011 at 06:42 PM.

...too college-educated...
    Whoa Nelly! Is this airhead actually suggesting that Republicans are biased in favor of intellectuals? While this is clearly true, given the near intellectual vacuum that exists on the Left, I find it remarkable that this ersatz erudite actually acknowledges this fact being a reason why Conservatives haven't dope-slapped him/her until now.

This window-licker obviously doesn't work for NPR.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Now, I have always hated THEM...and I never associated with them.
    So you hate someone (or a group of someones) even though you've never spent anytime with that someone. I see. Isn't that exactly what DUmmies accuse us of? If that's the case, welcome to the Republican party dogs. Come on over to CU and sign up.

Besides, isn't he describing some kind of -ism? Hypocrite.

There's a reason why I'm a gun-owning Second Amendment Democrat - I'm the Republican's worst nightmare - an ARMED Liberal, who viciously HATES Republicans, who is only restrained from shooting them by the desire to stay out of prison, and not by any moral considerations.
    Is this that civility I keep hearing about?

My logic went that since they were always running around hating Mexicans, Arabs, Latin Americans, blacks, gays, lesbians, muslims, buhdists, Jews, welfare moms, anyone who speaks english as a second language, hippies, Europeans, PETA members, and people who shop at Whole Foods, they were pretty busy
    Ah, because we all know there aren't any black, Mexican, Arab, Latino, gay, lesbian, Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish, or anyone who speaks English as a 2nd language Republicans, right?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

This guy lose his job or something?

Heh! I'm hoping to last to as least 100 posts......:D

Oops :eek:

I mean.... what lying crackpot

Yeah! That's the ticket! :p
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Another case of Narcisstic Personality Disorder.

1.) Dog hates Republicans, so they must hate him.

2.) Dog does not associate with Rebublicans, but seems to know all about them.

3.) Dog says that Republicans hate all these groups, but how can know that without spending any time
    with them. ( my guess Dog also sees these groups as inferior and need his special guidence).

4.) Dog blames Republicans for the lose of his job, rather then his performance, or the economy.

In the end Dog thinks he's better then other people, and that the drama going on in his head is more important then true reality. If you meet Dog, you'd think he was a stuck up asshole ... and you be right.
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 03-13-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Another case of Narcisstic Personality Disorder.

1.) Dog hates Republicans, so they must hate him.

2.) Dog does not associate with Rebublicans, but seems to know all about them.

3.) Dog says that Republicans hate all these groups, but how can know that without spending any time
    with them. ( my guess Dog also sees these groups as inferior and need his special guidence).

4.) Dog blames Republicans for the lose of his job, rather then his performance, or the economy.

In the end Dog thinks he's better then other people, and that the drama going on in his head is more important then true reality. If you meet Dog, you'd think he was a stuck up asshole ... and you be right.
    I think you pretty much nailed it.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Oh, I'm SO scared!! My worst nightmare...
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Backscatter would like to kill Republicans, if wasn't against the law.
    ( sounds someone who would haved loved to worked at Nazi death camp).

All the while screaming " It's us , or them! "

And LiberalLoner sounds just as nutty, doesn't know how Republicans keep winning election because she doesn't know anyone who voted for them ( so they must be cheating ). LL, it seems is too crazed to see she is living in a bubble instead of the real world.

DU has now become a big mirror with those suffering from NPD come to see their narrow views reflected back at them from those also suffering NPD.

The crazy telling the crazy the world is wrong and their self delusions are always right ( and destroying anyone who tells them different).
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 03-13-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.