Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Another case of Narcisstic Personality Disorder.

1.) Dog hates Republicans, so they must hate him.

2.) Dog does not associate with Rebublicans, but seems to know all about them.

3.) Dog says that Republicans hate all these groups, but how can know that without spending any time
    with them. ( my guess Dog also sees these groups as inferior and need his special guidence).

4.) Dog blames Republicans for the lose of his job, rather then his performance, or the economy.

In the end Dog thinks he's better then other people, and that the drama going on in his head is more important then true reality. If you meet Dog, you'd think he was a stuck up asshole ... and you be right.
    Good assessment.
    As for point #3, he "Knows" that because he hears it constantly from his fellow DUmmies, and from repeated viewings of 'The Simpsons,' 'Family Guy,' 'American Dad,' and 'The Daily Show.'

Drahthaardogs (81 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Mar-12-11 11:45 AM
    Original message
    The Republicans hate me.
    Who are you again?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

These are the same kind of people who will trash someone in the media and get all uppity when this same person snubs them when they meet them at some function.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I love Dog and all of the DUmmies. They provide the best comedy on The Internet.:D