Thread: "We're STILL HERE!" 185,000 Protest in Wisconsin, Saturday..MSM Does Not Report!

1. #1 "We're STILL HERE!" 185,000 Protest in Wisconsin, Saturday..MSM Does Not Report! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmies...no one really cares what you moonbats think. :D

KoKo (1000+ posts) Mon Mar-14-11 07:05 PM
    Original message "We're STILL HERE!" 185,000 Protest in Wisconsin, Saturday..MSM Does Not Report!

I just watched this incredibly Huge Protest after Governor Walker signed his REAGAN (KILL THE WORKER/BREAK THE UNION) Bill and YET! Wisconsin VOTERS CAME IN THERE. Dairy Farmers with Tractors protesting the ending of their "Collective Bargaining" with big stores like Wallmart and others who want to break their backs...TEACHERS, FIREFIGHTERS, NURSES, DOCTORS, LAWYERS, CIVIL AND PRIVATE CITIZENS.

IT'S AMAZING. WISCONSIN DOESN'T GIVE UP...."We're STILL HERE!"

What an AMAZING THING TO POST ON "DEMOCRATIC UNDERGOUND" fighting for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the AMERICAN WAY!

This is INSIPIRING...after all the Defeat and Disilusionment WE DEMS HAVE FELT! Wisconsin is SHOWING US THE WAY!

(Forgive my SHOUTS...this is WORTH THE WATCH!) HAVE SPIRIT..."We...THE PEOPLE...Ain't DEAD YET!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Spendin that union money.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

"I just watched it on the news, but the media isn't reporting it!"

Huh?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.