Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Defend A Dream Rally In Sarasota County, Florida! ANYONE In This Area 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    44,985
    Items for Sale
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Don't hold your breath for a big turn out...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    44,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Don't hold your breath for a big turn out...:D
    Are you gonna be there?:D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    44,985
    Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Are you gonna be there?:D
    If it wasn't for the stroke...you betcha...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17,228
    Exactly what dream are they defending? Hell, I have dreams of my own, especially one involving Elizabeth Banks and a can of whipped cream but I don't see anyone having a rally defending my dreams.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    13,775
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Exactly what dream are they defending? Hell, I have dreams of my own, especially one involving Elizabeth Banks and a can of whipped cream but I don't see anyone having a rally defending my dreams.


    Larry Flynt could probably arrange one for you, maybe even in Times Square.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member hoplophobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    544
    DU thread fail...Only one response...from the OP. :(


    Next time tell them there is going to be free food.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,207
    I'm sure if he/she offered the floor in his/her appt they'd get plenty of offers :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by hoplophobe View Post
    DU thread fail...Only one response...from the OP. :(


    Next time tell them there is going to be free pot.
    Fixed.

    I wanted to go, but today was my day to , what was it now, oh yeah.... work.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Fixed.

    I wanted to go, but today was my day to , what was it now, oh yeah.... work.
    I guess being a power bottom is rough work eh?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •