1. #1 On Fox Now--Dr. Dobson endorses McCain and Palin 
    It's on live---Dr. James Dobson just said that he has nothing but respect for Gov Palin. Looks like the strategy has already paid off.

He's talking about her executive experience and the few number of working days Barack has in the congress.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's on live---Dr. James Dobson just said that he has nothing but respect for Gov Palin. Looks like the strategy has already paid off.

He's talking about her executive experience and the few number of working days Barack has in the congress.
    This is what will trip Obie up, his frequent absences from the Senate. Palin by comparison is two years younger than he, with much more going for her. They should show us Obie's resume if they want to compare apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadie5 View Post
    This is what will trip Obie up, his frequent absences from the Senate. Palin by comparison is two years younger than he, with much more going for her. They should show us Obie's resume if they want to compare apples and oranges.
    I think more details on that "community organizing" period would be helpful. I'd feel better knowing the actual group involved. I've seen all those internet things going around that say it was Acorn. If it's true, that wouldn't exactly be a plus on the O resume.

I think the lefties are forgetting that while legislative jobs are pretty much part time - executive jobs are full time 24/7. She'd have more experience than NObama if she only served a month as Governor hour for hour.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Obama got an 8 point bump from his pretty speech before 70,000 in Denver.

I can't wait to see what kind of bump McCain gets with his VP pick.

And then on top of that a bump from the convention.

(I hope Jindal gets to speak. He's great)

I'm anticipating a shock to the dems.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldLady View Post
    Obama got an 8 point bump from his pretty speech before 70,000 in Denver.

I can't wait to see what kind of bump McCain gets with his VP pick.

And then on top of that a bump from the convention.

(I hope Jindal gets to speak. He's great)

I'm anticipating a shock to the dems.
    I don't know why Jindal could not speak via remote - put up a screen and let him speak via satellite.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I don't know why Jindal could not speak via remote - put up a screen and let him speak via satellite.

Jindal has been on TV almost constantly the last few days. I have to laugh; His sign interpreter has a terrible time keeping up because Bobby talks so fast!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I think more details on that "community organizing" period would be helpful. I'd feel better knowing the actual group involved. I've seen all those internet things going around that say it was Acorn. If it's true, that wouldn't exactly be a plus on the O resume.

Look at some of this information

If I didn't know better, I'd think this was Beirut in the nineteen seventies. But, in reality, it's the current state of the housing for which Barack Obama claims responsibility as a "community organizer."

Kaus calls this "Obama's Katrina," explaining that if Obama is running on his record as a community activist and advocate, it's a pretty big deal a housing project he had his hand in is an almost-unlivable slum... Perhaps Obama had good intentions here. Trouble is, he has a decidedly thin resume, and one of the biggest bullet points on it reads Miserable Failure.
    Site

Power CUer
    Dr. Dobson's endorsements are right up there with Mike128's, in terms of their importance to me.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Dr. Dobson's endorsements are right up there with Mike128's, in terms of their importance to me.
    maybe - but it tends to pack a punch in evangelical circles.