1. #1 6 Presidential Secrets Your History Teacher Didn't Mention 

The George Washington this is a bit bunk. Sure he had his fair share of rocky moments, but a lot of that was due to the unreliability of his men then his ability to lead.

Had he oversaw a force as professional as the British, history would have been much differant.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    he also took a ragtag bunch of losers an turned them into a Army, a REAL army. No small feet for anyone at the time. He was a brilliant Tactician, Strategy just wasn't his strong suit. there have been many brilliant Millitary men that were the same way and to opposite. Patton is one example, Eisenhower was the opposite

Power CUer
    That's true, my history teachers/professors didn't cover those things. They covered national events, political strategy, and historical impact and consequences rather than personal foibles.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I'm with Linda. The unimportant drivel on that link was not taught, and is not relevant to the understanding of history.

It appeals to some of the pseudo intellectual history buffs I run into in history forums, though.