Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Bully's angry mum wants victim to apologise 
    IT'S a tale of David and Goliath at an outer western Sydney school - with Goliath fighting back against his much smaller schoolyard bully.

But now the bully's mother has retaliated against her son's victim and the video footage of the fight which has gone viral.

The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she said. "I would like him to apologise."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226022817182

Video at the link.

In my opinion, the small bully got what he deserved.

There was only so much that the one being taunted was willing to put up with. Good for him for finally putting a stop to it, in the only way the little wretch that was punching him, would understand.

Hmmm. Puts me in mind of something else, but nevermind. :)

~ ABC
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 03-16-2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Complying with grammar police!

Fabulous Poster
    That looked painful. LOL.

Someone should body slam the mother for naming the kid "Ritchard".

It's a bit discouraging though, to see that the schools pull the same crap in Australia as they do here, ie to suspect perp and victim. Clearly this was self defense.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    Some black dude tonite on Hannity asked...would you really want that video circulated worldwide. Why yes, yes i would...if it were my son who showed restraint and then plastered that little bully. YES, SHOW it ALL over. Because maybe some other bullies might take a warning from it. MAYBE. And if THEY don't then maybe a victim of one of these bullies will be inspired to put an end to their tormentor's violence. HEY. W'e're either serious about stopping bullying or we aren't. Which is it?

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Some black dude tonite on Hannity asked...would you really want that video circulated worldwide. Why yes, yes i would...if it were my son who showed restraint and then plastered that little bully. YES, SHOW it ALL over. Because maybe some other bullies might take a warning from it. MAYBE. And if THEY don't then maybe a victim of one of these bullies will be inspired to put an end to their tormentor's violence. HEY. W'e're either serious about stopping bullying or we aren't. Which is it?
    There is a photo out there of Ritchard (the attacker) on crutches. Seems the slam was almost as nasty as it looks on vid.

Casey, from all the big kids who were told to never beat a smaller person, no matter how much of a pest that kid is: This Bud's for you!.

As someone noted on another site, thumbs up to the tall girl who blocked the back-up bully.

Virginia, birthplace of Presidents, mostly good ones.
    I knew his leg was really injured and frankly i have no sympathy. He righteously deserved what he got. That should be the fate of all bullies. But you know the one thing we don't talk about or admit. Teachers can be the biggest bullies of all. The enablers. The role model for bullying and cliquishness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-CsBqfOtc

lady - your son got no less than he earned with his shitty behavior.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by bmovies View Post
    The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.
    Well, now we know where Junior gets his rotten attitude.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Little bastard needed far more of an ass-kicking. Apparently, so does his mother.

No, I'm neither sorry for this remark nor will I retract it. This shit started at home, and mom needs to understand what she has wrought.

Welcome to "tough love."
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Little bastard needed far more of an ass-kicking. Apparently, so does his mother.

No, I'm neither sorry for this remark nor will I retract it. This shit started at home, and mom needs to understand what she has wrought.

Welcome to "tough love."
    Casey's father told the Australian publication on Tuesday his son had been the victim of bullying for several years and feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.

"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," he said.

"He's not a violent kid; it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimized over that.

"He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently, other people's parents don't teach their kids that."