1. #1 Hey, today is St. Patrick's Day! 
    And I, personally need to take a break from all the news today!

So ... Here's to all the Irish and wanna-be-Irish folks in CU!

Don't have a drop of Irish blood in me, but have always enjoyed celebrating it. Going to dances, parties, and Irish Pubs, drinking green beer, eating fried dill pickles etc.

How about you?

Not personally Irish either although the hair gets me mistaken for one. What are people doing for Saint Pat's today? Food, parties, clothing,.....what?

Tell us your plans!

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Not personally Irish either although the hair gets me mistaken for one. What are people doing for Saint Pat's today? Food, parties, clothing,.....what?

Tell us your plans!
    I'm looking for dat leprecaun. aiirbody seen the leprecaun say yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I'm looking for dat leprecaun. aiirbody seen the leprecaun say yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forgot the link......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lPpk...eature=related
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I have a bit of Irish in me and now that I am off work, Im going to have a glass of Bushmill's 12yr old special reserve single malt whiskey and several glasses of Guinness Draught.

Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    I have a bit of Irish in me and now that I am off work, Im going to have a glass of Bushmill's 12yr old special reserve single malt whiskey and several glasses of Guinness Draught.
    Enjoy Mau Man.

In fact, here, have some fried dill pickle chips with warm Ranch dip to go with it! Made especially for you! :)

And now, must make a cup of de-caf for myself and head off to read my book.

~ ABC

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Enjoy Mau Man.

In fact, here, have some fried dill pickle chips with warm Ranch dip to go with it! Made especially for you! :)

And now, must make a cup of de-caf for myself and head off to read my book.

~ ABC
    Whatcha reading

Megi ...

Am almost finished reading a very enjoyable time-wasting piece of fluff at the moment called "Southern Lights" by Danielle Steel.

Think I have read everything by Michael Connelly (especially Harry Bosch ones) that my local library has.

Hubby is going to library for himself tomorrow, and have asked him to check to see if they have "Lincoln Lawyer" or whatever it is called. Should be good even if not about Harry Bosch. Just heard that it was made into a movie.

Gotta run, the Obamanation is about to speak on TV. Must run to get my barf bag that is.:D

~ ABC