Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Who is the silliest woman in the world? 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Who is the silliest woman in the world?
    Take your pick

Joy Behar
    Laura Bush
    Cher
    Connie Chung
    Hillary Clinton
    Ann Coulter
    Katie Couric
    Whoopi Goldberg..................Filthiest mouth
    Nancy Grace
    Elisabeth Hasselbeck
    Paris Hilton
    Kay Bailey Hutchison
    Lindsay Lohan
    Madonna
    Cindy McCain
    Michelle Obama
    Rosie O'Donnell
    Nancy Pelosi ......................strongest contender
    Phyllis Schlafly
    Cindy Sheehan
    Sherri Shepherd
    Britney Spears
    Barbra Streisand.....................hands down ugliest.
    Barbara Walters
    Amy Winehouse
    Oprah Winfrey...................Richest by far
    Other

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=147
    Last edited by megimoo; 08-30-2008 at 01:47 AM.

Oprah....

For supporting Barry.

Sonnabend
    Cindy Sheehan isnt silly. Sick, deluded, used, a pawn, hateful, demented...but not silly.

Laura Bush : a classy lady.

Silliest is Barbra Streisand

At a film shoot one morning, she asked what the massive glare was,When told that it was the sun coming up, she told them to stop it.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-30-2008 at 07:12 AM.

There are a lot of contenders here but I'd go with O'Donnell. She had a pretty good career for a comic and she just pissed it all away by being insane. She made horrific business decisions in an effort to force American women to embrace their inner butch and she became an overnight laughing stock when her ignorance of basic facts and issues was showcased on TV. Her blog appears to written by a drugged yet energetic 10 year old dyslexic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    There are a lot of contenders here but I'd go with O'Donnell. She had a pretty good career for a comic and she just pissed it all away by being insane. She made horrific business decisions in an effort to force American women to embrace their inner butch and she became an overnight laughing stock when her ignorance of basic facts and issues was showcased on TV. Her blog appears to written by a drugged yet energetic 10 year old dyslexic.
    Yes. As a 90's kid, I remember when Rosie used to host the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards every year, and she seemed like a really fun, friendly person. Back then, she seemed like the kind of person who, if she discovered one of her assistants had a young son with a birthday coming up, would personally shell out hundreds of dollars from her own pocket to help throw him a really awesome party. However, ever since she came out of the closet, she seemed to become an increasingly mean, bitter, and self- righteous woman who was always outraged about something.
    btw, in regards to the earlier comment about Streisand being by far the ugliest woman on the list, I'd say she ties with Barbara Walters for that title.

gator
    I think several contenders for that title post on CU.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I think several contenders for that title post on CU.
    Or Silliest Man. We can all play that game. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Or Silliest Man. We can all play that game. :D
    Certainly angriest.

As for the list, Paris Hilton is the silliest, if for no other reason than the others have, to some extent or another, accomplished something in their lives, even if it meant riding someone else's coattails (Hillary) or just being an entertainer (take your pick). Hilton is just a dolt with a trust fund.

As for the ugliest, she's not on the list, but Janet Reno would win it in a walk. John Lithgow in The World According to Garp, came off as more feminine, but don't take my word for it, just compare the two:

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

noonwitch
    Amy Winehouse isn't silly, she's a tragedy in the making.

Madonna, with her image changes and "reinventing herself" takes the title, in my book. Here is a woman who has a fair amount of talent, but resorted not just to using sex to sell herself, but used to it shock and distract from her music and dance abilities.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Certainly angriest.

As for the list, Paris Hilton is the silliest, if for no other reason than the others have, to some extent or another, accomplished something in their lives, even if it meant riding someone else's coattails (Hillary) or just being an entertainer (take your pick). Hilton is just a dolt with a trust fund.

As for the ugliest, she's not on the list, but Janet Reno would win it in a walk. John Lithgow in The World According to Garp, came off as more feminine, but don't take my word for it, just compare the two:

Isn't that one a former judge and part Miccosukee Indian who has been wrestling gators in Florida and who drives a pickup truck ?