Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Certainly angriest.

As for the list, Paris Hilton is the silliest, if for no other reason than the others have, to some extent or another, accomplished something in their lives, even if it meant riding someone else's coattails (Hillary) or just being an entertainer (take your pick). Hilton is just a dolt with a trust fund.

As for the ugliest, she's not on the list, but Janet Reno would win it in a walk. John Lithgow in The World According to Garp, came off as more feminine, but don't take my word for it, just compare the two:

The criteria was women. Are you confused? :D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I vote SFexpat2000. She even has a graduate degree.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Isn't that one a former judge and part Miccosukee Indian who has been wrestling gators in Florida and who drives a pickup truck ?
    If so, it explains the endangered status of the gators. Come to think of it, maybe that's why Gator is so cranky... :D
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    The criteria was women. Are you confused? :D
    If so, can you blame me? Besides, Reno claims to be woman, and while the visual evidence is daunting, there are some things where we will just have to take her word for it. The alternative is to demand proof, and that's one inspection that I refuse to make. :eek:
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!